1.9

I woke up by Hayes shaking me, I got up and saw we were at a abandon wear house, Hayes went to the trunk and unzipped a bag.

"Here" he said and handing me two guns and a belt to put them in.

"OK" I put then on and Hayes gave me a bullet proofled vest, I put it on while he watched and smiled. He stopped and led me in.

"Fire!!" Someone yelled we got into cover and shot at them ever way we could.

"Why would you yell fire the- never mind" i said then shot two guys out.

"Ok upstairs and down the hall to the left" Hayes said.

"Ok" we ran upstairs and by the time i got to the room i had on bullet left.

"Ok stay behind me" i stood behind Hayes and saw a guy and shot at him.

"Dude" Hayes yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"You shot him" he said.

"Its either i shoot him or you die" i said with attitude.

"What ever" he said.

"Fight me" i said.

"I'll fuck you, but later" he smirked.

"I should of shoot you" I groaned.

"You don't have the guts" he said. I knew he had a bullet proof vest on so I took his gun and shot him.

"OK wow" he said and grabbed his gun and we keep walking.

"In here" Hayes said. We walked in and saw it was Jake the boy who liked me in high school. He would not stop stocking me tell I moved away.

"Fuck this" I said and grabbed the gun and shot him and grabbed the money and we walked out.

"Holy shit that was bad ass" Hayes said and got in the car and we drove home.

"Baby girl kiss me" Hayes said.

"No" I said.

"Just wait tell we get home" He groaned.