6.2

Me and Lox went to our room and she made me sit down on the bed.

"Explain" she said.

"Okay" I said, I explained to her what happened.

"Oh my god, goals" she smiled. I laughed.

"Watch" I said and walked over to the door, I opened it and all the boys fell into my room and on top of each other.

"Wait this isn't the gym" Cameron said. He got up and walked away. The rest of them got up and walked with him. I laughed and closed my door again. 

We had to catch a plain at 3AM and it was 12pm now, I put my phone on that charger and went to sleep.

----3am----

"Wake up!!" Someone yelled in my ear. I knew it was a guy so I aimed for the balls with my fist.

"Ahh" he screamed in pain. I opened my eyes and it was Hayes.

"I'm sorry" I said and helped him up.

Skate ran into the room with only his underwear on and a tooth brush in his mouth. I started laughing at him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He yelled in my ear and I punched him in the balls" I said.

"Nice" Skate said and high fived me.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff" Hayes said.

"Same" Nate said. I woke up Lox who slept threw all of this. I went and changed into joggers and a t-shirt. I made sure I had everything and went downstairs and waited in the lobby.

Hayes was down in the lobby, I sat next to him and he put his head on my shoulder. I started falling asleep and so did he.

"Wake up!" Nash yelled. I swung my feet and then herd a thug, I opened my eyes and he was in the floor, I started laughing and that woke up Hayes.

I helped up Nash and we loaded out stuff into the Uber.

We got to the airport then we go onto our plain.

I UPDATED!!, I'll try to update this weekend. I'm going to see my grandma I haven't seen her in almost 3 months. If I get the time I'll update, I promise💕