3.5

Brianna's Pov

"Ok" I said and let Hayes go to sleep. I went downstairs, and saw Hayes got a call from Tez.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aye Mami where's Hayes?" He askez.

"In my room sleeping" I said going to the kitchen to cook.

"Did ya'll fuck??" He asked.

"Hell no" I said.

"Fine, we're coming over" Tez said and hung up. I went into the living room and turned on the central air and went into the kitchen to cook. I got a pot and started boiling water, I put hamburger meat in a pan and started mixing it.

I put a lid on the meat and.ran upstairs to change, I out on a baggy shirt and some basketball short, I grabbed my phone charger and phone. I herd Hayes snoring so I went on snapchat and got close to him and started recording. After I was done I put 'He snores loud af😂😪💕'

I ran downstairs and mixed my meat and put noodles in the water. I plugged my phone in and sat on the island playing on Hayes' phone. I went on twitter and hacked him.

@hayesgrier;' Don't leave ur phone downstairs, and have my fingerprint on this😂😊 @briannafigueroa' I tweeted it and herd the guys walk in.

"Mami, your Mexican right??" Skate asked.

"No, Puerto Rican" i said mixing the meat.

"Called that shit" Nash said.

"When did I say you could just walk in my house??" I asked.

"Hey, if we like you and think your like a little sister to us, we will walk in your fucking house when ever we feel like it" Skate said and sat next to me.

"Ok, grab a plate or a bowl I made food" i said turning the stove off. The grabbed a bowl and got some food. I got my plate and we stood a the island.

"Wait don't eat it yet, everyone get your reaction on snapchat" Cameron said. I rolled my eyes when the all took out their phone. They started recording themselves and they took a bite.

"Holy shit" Skate said

"Damn" Tez said.

"Oh my god" Nash said. I didn't get anything from Cam he fell to the floor.

"Was it bad??" I asked.

"Hell fuck no" Skate said. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek while still recoding on snapchat.

"Thank you sissy" he said.

"You're welcome" I said.