5.1

In the morning the guys all ended up coming over so we can go to the mall. I went to Victoria Secret. I seen they were hiring so I went inside and applied for a job.

"Thanks for applying well contact you if you got the job" The guy said. I nodded and left the store, I went into Forever 21 and saw Mahogany.

"You would look cute in skirts" she said.

"I'm gonna leave now before anything happens" I said.

"I'm know what size you wear" she giggled.

"I have to get back to the vans store real quick" I said. She nodded and I walked away. I went into the Vans store again and saw Hayes with Skate, I walked up to Skate and licked my finger and put it in his ear and walked away.

"Eww" he said and I giggled.

"Sissy!!!" He yelled and grabbed my waist.

"Oops my finger slipped" I said.

"Yea right" I smiled and got out of his grip. I found new wheels for my board and bought them, I put my penny board wheels into the bag and went to the food court.

"Piggy back ride" I herd Tez yell

"Damn Tez what did you eat??" I asked, when he jumped on my back while recording a snapchat.

"Food" I pushed him off and got up we both fell.

"Smartass" I mumbled. I walked over to a table and put my stuff down, next to me. I sat down and went on my phone, I went on Twitter.

"Hey baby" I herd in my ear, I turned and it was those guys from when I moved into my house.

"No thanks" I said and pushed his face away. I stood up after putting my phone in my pocket.

"I know you did not just turn me down" he said walking back over to me.

"To bad I just did, got a problem" I spat, I stood on top of the chair cause I'm short as fuck.

"N-not at all" he shuddered.

"Come on your scared of her" the one said and walked up to me.

"OK now I see why" he said and backed away. I got down and walked over to them.

"Say something now, pancakes" the taller one said putting his hand on my head.

"I will, steroids" I fake smiled.

"Ohh kill em" Mahogany said making noises in the background. I giggled and took the tall ones hand off of my head and placed it on his chest. He glared at me and pulled me by my hands.

"I'm gonna get you back baby girl" he said into my ear and kissed it.

I shook it off and grabbed my bags, I stepped off the chair and was stopped by Hayes.

"Who was that?" Hayes asked mad.

"Know one" I said trying to get past him.

"If it was know one then why was he kissing your ear?" He was getting mad.

"When w-" I was trying to talk but was cut off.

"Shut up, I'm done talking to you" he said. I pushed passed him and started walking outside, i started walking then I called skate.

"What's up? We're on our way to the entrance" he said.

"I'm waiting on a bench" I said.

"Ok" I hung up and waited.

----20 minutes later----

I got home, they dropped me and went home. I ran inside and started putting my stuff away.

"Zan" I called. I sat down with him and started playing with him. My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We're calling about the job you applied for earlier today, is this Brianna?" A dude asked.

"This is her" I said.

"You got the job you will be starting on Wednesday which is tomorrow from 1pm to 8pm" he said.

"Alright thank you" I hung up.

I HAVE 27.9K, I HAD 17.2K JULY 17TH, LIKE TF, ILYGSM 💜