5.4

I got in my car and started driving to work, I got there at 12:20 and had 10 minutes to get to work. I was speed walking then bumped into a guy.

"Sorry" I said. I looked up and it was one of the hottest boys from highschool.

"Brianna?" He asked.

"Yea" I said.

"Its me, Mikey" he said.

"Oh, hi Mikey" I looked at my phone and it was 12:25.

"Here put your number in my phone and you can go where ever you need to" he chuckled. I put my number in his phone, hugged him and started running to work.

"Your two seconds late" Dylan said.

"Oh two seconds, please sue me" I said.

"I'll see you in court" He said, i laughed then started checking people out and once I was on my last person for now cause everyone was shopping I started talking to Dylan again.

-------8:30-------

I went home and was happy I didn't have to work tomorrow. I ran inside and showered. Once I was done I flopped on my bed and went on snapchat.

'Unknown: Hey'

'Me: who is this?'

'Unknown: Mikey'

'Me: Oh Hi Mikey'

'Mikey: What are u doing tomorrow?'

Me:'sleeping, eating, the usual'

'Mikey: Oh, wanna go have lunch around like 12?'

'Me: Sure'

I went to sleep around 12 texting Mikey. Once I got up I took Zan to Hayes house and then went to my house. I put on a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and some Jordan's. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, I made sure I had everything I needed and went to the place where I was meeting Mikey.

Once I got their I went inside and sat down at a table waiting. I saw Mikey coming out of his car and waited.

"Brianna" he said.

"Hi Mikey" I said.

"Let's talk about what we did after high school" he said.

"Ok, First I started helping my dad, and then I met Hayes, and we started dating, I got a job where he worked moved into my own house, found out my dad wasn't my real dad, and I was kidnapped. I found my real mom and ended up being related to Cameron Dallas. That's kinda it really" I said.

"Wow" he said.

"What ever happened to Cony after she purposed to you at graduation and you said yes?" I asked.

"After that, we were only engaged 2 months after that. I wasn't attracted to her anymore. I tried dating more girls and wasn't attracted to any of them. I told my mom and she said I could possibly be gay, then I dated a guy and was so happy. We broke up cause he was cheating. I tried contacting people from high school but none of them had the time. I went to the mall and saw you and it made me happy" he said.

"That's a lot to take in, I'm happy that you found who you really are" I said.

"Thanks, I got a question" he said. I nodded.

"Know any cute gay people?" He asked.

"Actually I do, this guy I work with" I said.

"Can we go meet him?" He asked all excited.

"Sure" i stood up and do did he, he hugged me so hard and i hugged back. i got in my car, he got in his and we started started driving to the mall. We went in Victoria Secret and Dylan was working.

"Dylan come here" he did and came over to me.

"Dylan this is Mikey, Mikey this is Dylan" I said.

"Hi" Mikey said.

"Hi, could you hold on one sec. Bri come here" he said walking away.

"Is he gay?" Dylan asked squeezing his hands together.

"Yea, that why I brought him to you" I said.

"Thank you" he said and hugged me. They started talking and I went up to them.

"Sorry you love birds, I'm gonna get going, bye" I said smiling.

"Bye" I started walking to my car.

I don't have anything against gays, lesbians, etc. I love them all no matter what. Thanks for reading. Ilygsm 💜