5.6

I decided to make a YouTube channel. I grabbed my computer and phone, I went on YouTube and made the channel.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

@briannafigueroa: STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, GO SUBSCRIBE, VIDEOS COMING SOON'

I grabbed my keys and started driving to the mall. I got there and walked to the camera store. I got my camera and started walking towards my car.

"Hey" I herd someone say. I looked around it was Mahogany.

"Hi Lox" I said and hugged her.

"I seen your tweet and wanted to know if you wanted to collab?" She asked.

"Sure" I said. We walked around and I noticed she was wearing her cat ears.

"I want a pair of those" I said when we sat down to eat our food.

"I have a website but I can give you a pair for free" she said.

"Its ok I'll just buy them she nodded and I went on her website and ordered the pair with white flowers.

" Let's go " I said and started walking outside to my car.

" How did you get here? " I asked.

"Uber" I noddedand started my car.

"What video are gonna film?" She asked.

"Who can finish a container of cool whip first" I said.

"Wasn't it who can finish whipped cream first?"

"Yeah but I barley like it and i'd throw up"

"Makes since" she giggled.

"I need to go to the store" I said. I turned into Walmart and we got out of the car and started walking towards Walmart. I grabbed a cart and Mahogany got in it.

"They see me rolling they hatin' " Mahogany said on snapchat while laughing. She posted it.

"Hey guys just casually being pushed by my mom cause I'm a little kid" she said and zoomed into my face.

"Alright" I laughed. I turned into a random isle and grabbed some poptarts, cereal, Nutella and bread. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed random stuff I needed to eat, I grabbed 2 containers on cool whip then walked towards the cake section.

"Oo ask for 2 cookies" Mahogany said.

"Ok" I said.

"How may I help you today" this guy said.

"Can I two cookies?" I asked.

"Sure can" he smiled and got our cookies.

"Thank you"

"Welcome have a nice day"

"You too" I gave Mahogany her cookie and started eating mine.

"Look" she said and showed me her wrapper had a number on it.

"This is my number for the girl in the baby blue shirt" I read out loud. I looked at my shirt and it was baby blue. I smacked my forehead and keep walking to the check out line.

"Can I snapchat this?" Mahogany asked.

"What?" I asked.

"The number thing?"

"Sure I don't care" I started scanning my items.

"We were at Wal-Mart and got free cookies and this guy gave Bri his number" she started laughing so hard.

I finished checking out everything I had and then I paid for it. I grabbed all my bags then pushed the cart to my car. We started putting bags into the trunk, once we were done we put the cart in the rack thing and started driving home.

Sorry I take forever to update, I'm sorry. I'll try to update at least once a week, I have so many ideas for this book and I'm writing the next chapter as this is published.
Ilygsm 💜