0.6

We went inside the candy store and I grabbed a big bag and ran to the sweet candy. Every 2 pounds of candy is 1 dollar. I got 4 thinks of skittles, 4 things of sour patch kids, I went over to the candy which was in a room by itself cause its so big.

"Holy shit" I said.

"Aye watch your mouth" Hayes said taking my candy and putting it in a cart.

"How much do you want?" He asked.

"I don't know, I have the sour candy already, let's go to the chocolate" I said and walked over to the chocolate candy.

"Babygirl look" Hayes said. I turned around and seen he was recording me.

"Hi" I waved and he ended it.

"Aww you're so cute" he said.

"I know" I said and walked up to him and hugged him.

"You smell" I said.

"Like what??"

"Male perfume" I giggled. I felt his chest vibrate.

"Come on" he said. I turned around and grabbed some candy and walked up to the counter where the girl who looked about 18 weighed it.

"That will be 4 dollars" I pulled out 5 and gave it to her. She chewed her gum so annoyingly, I wanted to smack her.

"Hello hotty" she said looking at Hayes.

"Flattered but not my type" he said looking at me. He kissed my cheek and we left the store.

"Why did you say that??" I asked getting in the car. He looked at me and we started leaning in.

"Kiss me" he whispered. I pushed my lips to his cheek and pulled away.

"Fucking tease" he said and we went home.

"Zan come here boy" Hayes yelled when we got into the house. Zan ran into the room and Zan and Hayes left for a walk. I grabbed the candy and went to my room.

"What the fuck" I said when I opened the door.

"Hey!'" Nash yelled.

"Hi" I jumped on him.

"Why are you here??" I asked.

"Cause Hayes said you wanted me to visit" he smiled. I herd the door open downstairs, I dropped my candy and ran into someone on the way out.

"Ow Fuck" I said.

"Sorry" I looked up and it was Shawn Mendes.

"Its ok" I said. I went downstairs and grabbed Hayes and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Shawn Mendes is here" I said.

"I know" he smiled. I kissed him and ran out the kitchen door running into Cameron.

"Hey Baby" he said picking me up.

"Thanks Cam" I said.

"I'm eating your candy!!" Nash yelled. I ran into my room and he wasn't there.

"Check the movie room" Shawn told me. I nodded and ran in the movie room and saw Nash opening up a pack of my candy.

"Mine" I said and grabbed my candy.

"Aye dibs" Hayes said walking in with the Cameron and Shawn. I sat down and Hayes put me on his lap.

"Aww goals" Nash said hugging Zan. I laughed and they put in a movie. I felt Hayes grab my waist and pull me closer. He put his face in my neck and kissed me.

"I'm gonna get you back for earlier" he groaned.