2.7

------6 weeks later------

I was at the hospital about to get my leg looked at cause they told me to come back in 6 weeks. I walked to the front desk and signed in.

I sat down and looked around the waiting room, there was an middle aged lady with a kid who look like he was 4 playing on his ds, and a guy with a hat, he was looking at me. The nurse called me back and did the check up and everything, then the doctor came and looked at my ankle.

"Well your ankle is all better it's not broken anymore your free to go home" he smiled. I thanked him and started walking to my car. Once I got home I went to my room and looked on twitter, Hayes never confirmed that we 'broke up' he always says that I'm on vacation or something.

I went to Hayes' page and saw he posted a picture of him and that little Slut from the candy store, they were kissing and holding hands. I felt tears in my eyes, i looked at what the Fans were saying and started crying harder, i whipped them away and decided to go on a walk and clear my mind. I stepped outside of my house and there were cameras and people everywhere.

"Tmz tmz, how does it feel to have Hayes Grier cheat on you" this lady asked.

"Is it any of your business??" I asked.

"Well since you dated Hayes your kinda famous, so we have a right to know"

"Do you really wanna know??"

"Yes"

"I feel so bad cause knowing a guy like Hayes would waste 3 months and 4 days with a girl like me, knowing he cheated made me feel so much better" I said with tears running down my face, I slammed my door and fell asleep on my couch.

I'll update later today or tomorrow, since I got a new phone I can update even more😊

"