3.9

Bri's pov

"Holy shit how did I end up in my bed??" I asked sitting up. I looked to my right and seen Hayes. I nodded and checked the time it was 10:30 am.

I went to the bathroom and showered
. I walked downstairs and started making eggs, I grabbed my ihome and hooked my phone up to it and started playing my Spanish music, I was dancing when I herd clapping.

"Aye babygirl you can dance" Hayes said.

"Ok" I said and put the pancakes on the plate.

"Here" I said and slid him is plate.

"Thank you" he said and put syrup on his pancakes.

"Welcome" I said and grabbed Zan's leach.

"Where you going??" Hayes asked.

"I've been taking Zan on my runs" I laughed.

"Oh" he nodded.

"I'll be back in about 20 minutes" I said and opened the door for Zan. I started running and he followed.

----20 minutes later----

Me and Zan walked in the house and I saw a note.

'I went to work I'll be home later so you can drop Zan off at 6:30, see you later

Love, Hayes💕 '

I put it back and checked the time. It was 12, I only have 6 hours left with Zan. I took a shower and gave Zan a bath. I went on snapchat and started recording Zan after I dried him.

"You got a bath baby" I said. He looked at me and tilted his head to the side. I posted it on snapchat with 'I gave Zan a bath😂🐶' I gave Zan a treat and sat on the couch and started watch Netflix. I got up to get something to eat and someone grabbed me, I knew it was a man.

"Shit!" I screamed and elbowed the person in the balls and flipped him over.

"Oww" Cameron groaned while on the floor holding his back.

"What the hell Cameron!" I said and smacked him with a pillow.

I'll update either tomorrow or later tonight cause I have a really good idea, thanks for reading Ilygsm💜