7.0

We go to my house and I let them inside and showed them around and to the guest room.

"Sissy you got toys?" Sky asked.

"Uh downstairs in the living room behind the couch" I said she ran downstairs and I stayed with Elizabeth. We went to the kitchen and we made food.

"Do you even talk to Hayes?" She asked.

"Nope he blocked my number after I asked him if I could see Zan" I said. She shook her head.

"So you guys stopped talking because you were at the park and a girl hit you and you hit back?"

"Yup and he said I couldn't swing back but I said it was self defense" she nodded her head.

"Sissy?" Sky called. I got up and walked into the living room where sky was.

"Wanna play?" She asked.

"Sure" I said. We played with her horses for about 3 hours and then we watched a movie tell we fell asleep.

●●●●●●Next morning●●●●●●

Sky woke up before me and she played games on my phone. I woke up and she was playing on snapchat, I chuckled and she looked.

"Sorry Sissy here you go" she said and gave me my phone back.

"You can play in it I don't mind" I said and gave her my phone back.

"Wanna help me make pancakes?" I asked Sky picking her up and taking her to the kitchen.

"Sure" she said. We made pancake and put some in the fridge for Elizabeth.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked Sky.

"I wanna go to the animal place and play with the dolls" she said.

"Okay, go get different clothes on and brush your teeth, meet me downstairs when your done" I said. She smiled and ran upstairs. Elizabeth came downstairs.

"Pancakes and coffee in the microwave, I'm taking sky to play with animals so you get to relax" I said.

"Oh honey thank you" she said and hugged me.

"Welcome, I love sky she's amazing" I said. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs and started getting ready.

We got ready then went to the animal place in the mall. I walked In with Sky and let her look at the dogs, i saw Sammy. He turned around and looked at me.

"Hi Sammy" I said. He gave me a hug and he pinched my butt.

"Dude" I said and pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry" he said, he said bye and keep going to different stores. I found Sky and she was looking at the golden retriever puppy, I asked the lady of she could grab the puppy so we can play around with it and we got it.

"Aw it's so cute" Sky said. I grabbed the dog and looked to see what it was.

"Its a boy" I said and put it back down. I starting recording Sky.

"How do you know it's a boy?" Sky asked and lifted it up.

"What is that?" She asked.

"Its belly button" I lied trying not to laugh. I saved it and posted it on my story.

"I wanna puppy like this" Sky said.

"Same" I said, I got an idea, I wanted a puppy so I decided to get this one.

"Sky can you pick out some toys for Zan?" I asked. She nodded and went to pick some toys out. I bought the dog and they put it I'm a box.

"You can come buy and make small payments on 50 dollars a month for a year" the lady said. I gave her 100 dollars for now and u bought the toys and put them in the box with the dog.

"What's in the box?" Sky asked.

"Toys" I said and we went home.

"Sky go get changed into come pajamas so we can watch movies" I said. She nodded and ran upstairs.

"Elizabeth" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah sweety?" She said and looked up at me.

"I got a dog" I said.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"Sky picked him out, and im gonna let her name him" I said smiling.

"You are so good to her" She said and hugged me.

"I'm back" Sky said and came into the kitchen.

"Sky look" I said and pulled out the puppy.

"You got him oh my god" she said and picked him up.

"Yup, and since I don't have a name wanna name him for me?" I asked.

"Mino" she said.

"I like that" I said.

I'm highkey jamming to christmas music rn, Ilygsm 💜