4.9

Bri's pov

We played at the beach for a while then went home, after we showered and everything me and Hayes decided to take Zan on a walk. We saw Kylee and she stopped us

"That's a ugly dog" Amber said.

"Woof woof" Zan said.

"What that's Zan?, He said he doesn't like dumb whores" I said.

Hayes's POV

"Shots fired" I said.

"Babe your gonna let her talk about me like that" Kylee whined. I went and stood next to Bri.

"Yea" I said.

"I am going to let her talk about you like that because this is my girlfriend"

"Really Baby since when??" Kylee asked. I looked at Bri and she nodded and scratch her eyebrow with 3 fingers.

"3 weeks" I said. Zan jumped up and down.

"Fine but the next time I see you I want you to kiss her" she said and walked away.

"You owe me fucking big time Grier" Bri said.

"Ok that kiss will make up for it" I smirked.

"Nope" she said and ran back home.

"Coming slut?" She asked looking at me.

"Wanna carry me?" I asked.

"Fuck that you can walk" she said. We walked up to her door and she unlocked the door.

"Zan!!" Bri yelled. He came running in and she held up a dog treat.

"Sit" she said. he sat.

"Paw" he gave her his paw and she shook it.

"Here" she threw it up and he caught it.

"Good boy" I said and pet him. I walked into the living room and sat down. Bri came back in the room and threw me a water bottle.

"Why water??" I asked.

"cause you don't need pop"

"Right" she sat down and grabbed her phone and went on instagram. I grabbed her computer and went on Twitter.

"How do you know my password??" She asked.

"Figueroa is not a good password"

"Damn it" Zan hopped up on the couch next to her and went to sleep. Bri got up and walked back into the room with a jar of Nutella.

"Eww" I said.

"Its not nasty" She said and drank the juice.

"I know but i dont want any right now" I said. She sat next to me.

"Try" she said and took out a spoon full.

"Here" she said.

"No" I said and moved my head like a little kid. I moved her laptop on the table and she moved her Nutella too and put the lid on.

"Eat eat the Nutella" she said and pushed it in my lips.

"No" I said.

"Please??" She asked.

"No"

"Please??"

"No thanks babygirl" I said.

"Please" she said. I stuck out my tongue and blew. She put the spoon of my tongue and I tasted it.

"I said no"

"Your a bitch" she said and ate the spoon full. She walked into the kitchen and took her Nutella, She came back with vanilla ice cream and sprinkles. She had 1 spoon she sat down next to me and looked at me.

"What??" She asked.

"Your not sharing??" I asked.

"No" she said. I took her ice cream and put it on the table and pushed her on the couch. I pinned her legs by putting my knees on the side of her waist. She punched me and pulled my hair. I took her hands and put them above her head.

"What are you gonna do now??" I asked.

"I guess lay here and die" she said trying to get her hands form being unstuck. I sat down and leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Bri's POV

He kissed my cheek, then other one, and my jaw then we both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. It lasted a good 2 minutes. I herd a click and then a manly laugh. Hayes pulled away and we both looked up and saw Tez and he ran out of the house.

I laughed and noticed that he wasn't paying attention and then flipped him over. I was on top and I pinned him the same way he did me. He ended up grabbing my hands and pulling me down and we kissed again.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it out of the bun. It fell covering our faces. I smiled and he did also, he put his hands on my cheek.

It's currently 6:48am, I didn't go to sleep yet. That's life😂. Thanks for reading tomatoes. Ilygsm 💜