4.8

I went home and the boys ended up following me.

"Wanna go to my house mom's making pasta" Cam said.

"I've never had pasta" I said.

"What?" They all asked.

"I've never had it" I said.

"Let's go right now" Cameron picked me up and we got into his truck.

Once we got their he picked me up and sat me on a chair in the kitchen.

"Hi honey" My mom said.

"Hi mom" she hugged me and went back to cooking.

"Mom she never had pasta" Cam said.

"So he literally dragged me over here" I said pulling out my phone.

"Woof" Jaxx barked.

"Hi buddy" I said and started playing with him. I played with Jaxx until it was time to eat.

After we ate I leaned back in my chair and burped.

"Excuse me" I said.

"Thanks mom!!" I yelled and put my dish in the dish washer and closing it after all the boys and starting it.

"Bye mom!!" We yelled and went back to my house. I sat on the couch and leaned forward and played on the X-box in the living room.

I went to sleep and I guess all the boys decided to stay the night. I woke up with a massive headache.

"What happened?" I asked Skate who was up.

"We fell asleep here after we had pasta last night and played games" he explained.

"Pasta? I've never had pasta" I said rubbing my head.

"Wait what's the last thing you remember?"

"Guys braking into my house and getting hit in the temple" I said.

"SHE'S BACK!!" He yelled.

"WHO?" Nash yelled coming into the room

"BRIANNA, SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING NOW" he yelled everyone came in the room and started hugging me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You lost your memory and we explained everything to you but you still couldn't remember" Hayes said. They explained everything that happened.

"Oh and I sent a recording of you singing to Skate who played it to his Manager and we're waiting for a call back" Hayes said.

"Ok thank you for putting up with me" I said to them all.

"Welcome" they said. I went to my room and started playing on my x-box.

"Can I join??" Hayes asked coming in my room with all the boys.

"Sure" I said and he grabbed the puck and was on the opposite team. I jumped inside a glitch on top of the roof.

"Hey that's not fair" he whined.

"How isn't that fair" I said. He turned his body towards me.

"Cause your a girl" he said.

"Go fuck yourself Grier" i said and threw a pillow at him and keep playing the game. After the game I got up and went to the back yard and sat in a chair and played on my phone.

Hayes's POV

After the game she went outside and we followed.

"Let's go to the beach each let's go get away" Skate sang walking out of the back door.

"No its let's go to the beach bitch lets go get away" Nash and Bri sang.

"How you gonna tell me that's my big booty girl, Nicki" Skate said sitting down. I sat on Bri's lap and she giggled. Her giggle is so adorable. I smiled and she smiled back.

"BAYES 4 LIFE!!" Gilinsky yelled coming threw the door with Johnson on his back. Me and Bri blushed.

"Johlinsky 4 life!!" We yelled.

"Let's go to the beach!!" Cam yelled.,

"I'm in" Bri yelled and pushed me off of her and ran upstairs, She came back 6 minutes later when we were all ready. She had on a blue bikini top and shorts over her bottoms. We grabbed what we need and penny boarded there. On the way we picked up Mahogany so Bri can meet her. They got along really well. Mahogany put on some music and one dance came on

"Aye" Bri and Nash yelled and whipped.

"Sissy!!" Cam yelled.

"What?!?!" She asked.

"Hi!!" He yelled.

"Hi!!" She yelled.

"We're here!" Bri yelled and got off her penny board and started running.