2.3

Bri's POV

"Brianna Figueroa!" The lady called. Hayes pick me up and we followed the lady, we got into a room and Hayes sat me down.

"The doctor will be right with you" she said and shut the door. I grabbed my phone and went on Snapchat and started playing with the filters. I giggled when I seen the filter with the rainbow come out my nose. I look up and saw Hayes smiling while recording. I look at him with a straight face and then the doctor came in.

"Hello" he said. I put my phone away.

"Hi" I said.

"Would you like to explain what happened?" He asked.

"Yea Hayes would YOU like to explain what happened" I said.

"I was pulling a prank on her and she fell off a ladder and now somethings wrong with her leg" Hayes said.

----After Doctors----

I had a wrap around my ankle cause it was sprained really bad and I had crushes. Hayes was caring me inside the house, he set me down and sat next to me.

I kissed him and thanked him, we decided to watch a movie, he put in a random movie and I started playing with his fingers.

He soon fell asleep and I need to go to my room, I got up and crawled to my room and changed my clothes. I grabbed my phone and since my room has steps leading to the roof I crawled up laid down and stared at the stars.

"What are you doing??" Hayes asked and I got scared.

"Oh my god" I said.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's OK" Hayes laid down next to me and held my hand.

"I gotta question" Hayes said.

"Ok" I said.

"When the other day why did you get mad when you saw that girl" He asked.

"Because, i'm slowly falling for you and don't want you with anyone else" I said and looked at him.

"I'm falling for you too, babygirl" he said and kissed my cheek and went back downstairs.