2.8

Hayes' pov

I was watching the news to see what was on.

"Next on TMZ, we have a exclusive look on what Brianna Figueroa has to say about her Ex Hayes Grier" the lady said. I waited for it to come back on and I watched it.

"Wow, I didn't think she would be this hurt we weren't even really dating" I said thinking.

"Oh my god I forgot she told me she was falling for me" I said and put my head in my couch. I herd my door open and didn't even bother looking up.

"What?" I asked.

"Well damn what's your problem" I herd Nash ask.

"You know how I'm in a gang right?" I asked.

"Yea"

"Well Brianna's dad was in one also and he stole a couple million from me and I wanted to take something that he loved more than anything" I said sitting up.

"Oh no you took Brianna didn't you?" He asked. I nodded and put my head in my hands.

"I told her that she has to pretend to be my girlfriend, and well over the past 2 months she told me she ended up falling in love with and I fell for her the 3rd day I met her but I didn't wanna say anything, and I told her I did, we got into a fight and I told her she could leave if she wanted and she left and I ended up 'cheating on her' and I guess she took it to the heart and this is what she said about me" I told him then showed what she said.

"Yo roasted" he laughed. "No but foreal, next time ask her if it's ok to post what you want"

"I will but I'm gonna go delete the pic I posted on twitter with that girl" I said and went on my twitter. I did that then got a phone call from a unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We have Brianna if you want her you better bring money to the back of Walmart"

"Tf why Walmart you cheap bitch!" I herd Brianna yell. I chuckled.

"Shut up" he said.

"Fine behind the abandoned building on French" he said and hung up.

There's your update for today, I'm gonna try to update everyday, I might not update Wednesday cause its my birthday and I might be busy but if not then I'll update, Ilygsm 💜