2.9

I decided not to bring the money and go track her phone instead. I called Tez, Skate, Cam and they came over.

"I have a track my iPhone app and I can track Bri's phone she's located on Old West lake" I said confused.

"That's that abandoned building that hasn't been used in 80 years" Skate said.

"Well its being used now" Cam said. We got everything we needed and got in the car.

"Let's go Hayes' girl!!" Tez sang.

"So he can get some pussy" Skate sang.

"Nope, she said she's not ready for that so I haven't done that with her yet" I said.

"Thats a loyal nigga right there" Tez said smacking my back.

"Don't" I said, I got to where she was and saw no one was there. I called her phone and she answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Babygirl where are you?" I asked.

"In the abandoned building" she whispered.

"Ok we're coming up" I said.

"No Hayes do-" I hung it up and we ran in the building.

"Shoot" someone yelled. We all got down and there was a shooting war going on.

"Shit" the last guy standing yelled.

"Run!!" I yelled. We all ran to him and he ran up some stairs and at the top was the girl from the candy shop.

"Hey baby" she said coming to me.

"Try to find Brianna" I told the guys. They left while I stayed with Amber.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just me and you" she tried whispering in my ear and trying to grab my area.

"No the hell it's not" I herd Bri said and threw a chair at her.

"Damn why can't I find a girl like that?" Skate asked.

"Not here" I said and grabbed Bri. We all got into my car and drove home.