3.8

We finished the video with me wining, They decided to go back to their house.

Hayes' pov

I walked in Bri's house and noticed it was only her and Zan.

"Hey baby" I said she looked up and waved.

"What's wrong??" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just bored" she said sighing.

"I can make you non bored" I smirked.

"You know what I just thought of something to do" she said and sat up.

"Why can't we do it??" I asked sitting next to her.

"Cause I told you, I'll do it when I met the right one and know it for sure" she said and walked into the kitchen.

"So I'm not the right??" I asked getting angry.

"Never said that" she said with a straight face. I walked towards her and pushed her against a wall.

"Hayes get off" she said.

"Why??" I asked being a smart ass.

"Cause I want you off, get off or their will be a slight chance you can have babies" she said looking me in the eye.

"Ok" I moved.

"I'm gonna go home" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye" she said and sat next to Zan.

I walked out and went to my house. I got in my car and drove home. I walked in and flopped on my couch.

----2 Days later----

I haven't seen Brianna in 2 days and I haven't been myself, tomorrow I get to see her when I go get Zan back but that a long time.

"Know what I'll just go over today cause I'm bored" I said and called her.

"Hello??" She answered.

"Can I come over?" I asked.

"Yea, I gave you a key for a reason" she said yawning.

"Ok I'm on my way" I said and hung up.

Once I got over their I opened up the door with my key and saw Bri sleeping with Zan on her stomach. I laughed and took a picture and sat on the other couch and went on instagram and posted the picture.

@hayesgrier:' look at my baby girl and Zan😊🐶💕' I posted it after tagging them both. I made sure her door was locked then I moved her to her room. I laid down next to her and Zan was at the bottom.

Sorry I didn't update I have writers block so bad, I've been writing this chapter for 2 1/2 days😧. My best friend is almost at 1k, can you please, please go read it I'll update again if you read it and comment I sent you😊👍brithequeen2000. Ilygsm💜 Thanks for 8.05k