5.2

Hayes' POV

I was woken up by Nash.

"Bro, were going to Bri's job" He said and pulled me by my hand that was hanging off my bed.

"OK asshole I'm coming" I said and got up. He left my room and I went into my bathroom and stripped from my pants and boxers and got in the shower.

After my shower I dried my hair and body, put on boxers and the went to my closet. I put on some khaki joggers and then a white shirt. I put on some black hightop vans.

I grabbed my phone and brushed my teeth and hair then left. I walked downstairs and saw everyone ready , we went to the mall. I recorded the trees as we passed them on Snapchat I put 'going to see my babygirl' I posted it and went on twitter. Once we got there Mahogany led us to Victoria Secret.

"Um mahogany?" I asked.

"Yea?" she asked.

"Why are we here??" Cameron asked. I seen Gilinsky stare at the underwear models. Tez smacked him in the back of his head while Johnson snickered.

I looked inside the store and saw the lady behind the counter was Bri.

We walked into the store and I saw the clothes and imagined Bri in them. I felt myself get a boner just as we reached Bri.

"Hey guys" She said. Everyone but me replied.

"What's the matter Hayes is there something you don't like" Nash asked. I moved my hands in front of my pants and Cam saw.

"Oh my god Hayes has a boner" He said. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Its normal for guys to get horny around this stuff so get used to it" Bri said.

"We're gonna go shopping" Mahogany said and we all went our separate ways.

Everyone went there own ways, I walked into the vans store. I saw a penny board with a light sky and clouds on it, it had white wheels. I grabbed it and took out my phone. I texted Mahogany.

Me:'Mahogany??'

Lox:'Yea??'

Me:'what's Bri's shoe size??

Lox:'depends on what shoe??'

Me:'van's'

Lox:'um.. In van's I'm not sure'

Me:'ok thanks'

I picked up a pair of sky blue hightop vans with clouds on them. I grabbed my phone and called Brianna.

Me:'hey babygirl??'

Bri:'what?, I don't like being called that"

Me:'you love it, and on a unrelated note what size vans do u wear??'

Bri:' Gorilla you better not be buying me anything'

Me:'I'm not I'm just asking, don't call me Gorilla'

Bri:'ill call you Gorilla tell you stop calling me babygirl, I'm not telling only one guys knows"

Me:'its Johnson isn't it'

Bri:'damn it, I mean no'

Me:'I was right' she groaned.

Bri:'Hayes don't do this'

Me:'sorry babe, its happing' I hung up and called Johnson.

Johnson:'hey, what's up?'

Me:'well I'm buying Bri vans do u know what size she wears??' I asked.

Johnson:'she wears a size 7 1/2'

Me:'thanks' I hung up and got her the shoes.

EVERBODY GETS HIGH SOMETIME YOU KNOW, WHAT ELSE COULD WE DO WHEN WE'RE FEELING LOW.