3.6

"Can we have more?" They asked.

"Hold on" I grabbed a bowl with a lid and put some in their for Hayes.

"Ok go head" I said.

"Want us to save you some??" I shook my head 'no' and started watch Netflix.

"Oh shit" I said when Zan jumped on the couch.

"What happened??" Cam asked scared.

"I got scared cause of Zan" I giggled.

-----a couple hours later-----

"Guys it's 3am, you guys can stay the night" I said.

"Ok thanks" they said.

"I have blankets in that closet, food in the fridge, pillows with the blankets, and the bathroom is down the hall first door to your right or upstairs last door to your left" I said and grabbed my stuff and went upstairs. Hayes was still sleeping so laid next to him and went to sleep.

I woke up to flashes and giggles.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" I asked all the boys.

"You looked cute when Hayes was holding you when you were sleeping" Tez gushed.

"Your a softy" I said.

"No I'm not" he said. I rolled my eyes and they walked out.

"Hayes move your arms, I have to pee" he moved his arms and I went to the bathroom. I came back and checked the time and it was 12pm.

"Fuck this shit I'm going to bed" I said and went back to bed.

"Me too" Hayes said and wrapped his arms around me. I herd my phone go off so I grabbed it and saw the guys started following me on Twitter and Nash posted the photo of me and Hayes.

Nashgrier:'#relationslipgoals @hayesgrier @briannafigueroa' it was a picture of Hayes grabbing my waist and us sleeping like that. I favorited it and retweeted it.

"I gotta get up" Hayes said getting up.

"Why" I whined.

"I have work" he said kissing me and leaving. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Best Friend!!" Tez sang walking into the kitchen with his phone.

"No" I said with a straight face.

"Why not??" He asked.

"I don't know" I said. I herd it in replay then it stopped.

"Sissy your on the news!!" Skate yelled. I walked into the living room and they played the t.v.

"Is Vine star Hayes Grier and Brianna Figueroa dating again??" The lady asked.

"They were seen together on snapchat when she apparently moved into a new house, and Nash Grier posted a photo of them this morning saying '#relat-" I shut the TV off.

"Suck my dick" I said to the TV and walked away.

It's apparently 1:55 am, and I'm bored asf, so I decided to write tell I was tired enough to go to sleep. We're almost at 6k and I just got 5K last week, so we're getting 1k a week, I can not thank you guys enough, Ilygsm💜