anything can happen

Annie's POV
Brennan and I both pulled away quickly and turned around. It was Sydney. She looked at us with her arms crossed.
"How long were you standing there Sydney?". I asked nervously.
"Long enough to know why you guys are always together".
"Look Sydney, please don't tell my parents about this, I don't want to lose Brennan". I said while my hand started to shake.
"What if I told Brennan's mom?". She said while giving Brennan a look.
"Well my mom already knows actually". Brennan said while holding my hand.
"Ugh!". Sydney said while she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Brennan's POV
When Sydney walked away, I felt a sense of relief, "phew!". I thought to myself. I turned and looked at Annie, it looked like she was about to cry.
"Annie, what's wrong?". I asked while hugging her.
"I really hope Sydney doesn't tell my mom or dad. My life has been so much better since I've gotten together with you. I don't want to lose you, because if I do lose you, you're going to find someone better". She said while starting to cry.
"Annie, even if she does tell I still will always love you. My life has changed ever since I met you. You will never lose me, and I will never lose you. I will never find any one else better because you are the best girl out there". I said while still hugging her.
"Promise?". She asked while looking up at me.
"I promise, don't you remember? I promise to love you every day of forever, and I will always keep that as a promise".
She lets go of the hug and gives me a quick kiss. "I love you". She says while wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I love you too Annie, forever and always". I said while smiling at her.
"Brennan, Annie!". Come down for dinner!". My mom yelled.
"Ready to go?". I asked.
She nodded her head and we walked downstairs.

Liv's POV
As Annie and Brennan came downstairs and made their plates I motioned Brennan to come sit down by me. He shook his head and sat next to Annie by Arden guys.
"Ugh! I hate Annie!". I thought to myself. I guess my anger showed on my face.
"Um are you ok Liv?". Sydney asked tapping me on the shoulder. I nodded my head. "I honestly didn't like Sydney that much because when I liked Luke she didn't want Luke and I to go out". I thought to myself.
As Annie and Brennan put their plates in the sink I did the same and I hugged Brennan, "Hi Brennan!". I said while hugging him tight.
"Um hi". He said while trying to get out of my hug.
Annie glared at me.
"I need to go use the bathroom". Brennan said while getting out of my hug.
Annie smiled at him as he left.
I rolled my eyes at Annie and walked upstairs.
As Brennan walked out of the bathroom I quickly ran to him and kissed him.

Annie's POV
I walked upstairs to check if Brennan got out of the bathroom. As I walked around the corner I saw. Liv and Brennan kissing.
I stood there in shock while tearing up. He looked at me and pushed Liv off of him.
I quickly ran downstairs and went outside, I collapsed and started to cry uncontrollably. I heard footsteps come running behind me.
"Annie I'm so sorry I really didn't mean for that to happen, she kissed me". Brennan said trying to hug me. But I refused.
"But you didn't stop her!".  I said while still crying.
"I didn't know what to do, I just sort of blanked out for a second. Annie, I love you and only you, that kiss with Liv didn't mean anything to me. It's nothing compared to what I feel with you".  He said while holding me in his arms.
I didn't know what to say after that, I just stayed in his arms and started to calm down.

Brennan's POV
"How could I be so stupid? I should've just pushed Liv off". I thought to myself.
Annie got up and wiped her tears off her face. She looked at me and gave me a slight smile.
"I'm so sorry Annie, please forgive me. I can't lose you".
She hugged me, "I forgive you Brennan, just promise me not to let this happen again".
"I promise Annie". I said while holding her tightly in my arms.
"I promise I will never let you go, this is forever and always".