ill find a way to stay

Annie's POV
"Okay, what is it?". I asked while holding his hand.
He looked down and looked back at me
"So last night my mom told me that
she had gotten a promotion for her job. But that means she has been relocated to work in that position of the job. That means... we're going to have to move to California.."

"What...you guys are moving..?". I asked while trying not to tear up. 

He nodded his head.
"But I'm going to find a way to stay here with my dad, so that I don't have to leave. I especially don't want to leave you, Annie. I need you in my life".
He then pulled me in and hugged me.

"I don't want you to leave Brennan, my life isn't going to be the same without you. I'm going to miss you so much".
I couldn't hold it in anymore, I began to start crying.

"Annie, don't cry. I'm going to do whatever I can to stay here and to be with you".

"Brennan, what if you can't?".
I said between sniffles.

There was a long pause after that,
"If I can't then, I'll always keep in touch with you. You'll always have a special place in my heart. Remember?, it's forever and always."

I nodded my head.
"I'm just scared that you're going to forget me and when you move up to California, you're going to find someone new and she's going to be better than I am".

He let go of the hug and looked at me in my  eyes while wiping away my tears.
"Annie, I'm never ever going to forget you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm never going to find someone better because you're the best girl out there."

I started to calm down,
"Annie! it's your turn to do vault!". Arden yelled.

I nodded and looked back at Brennan.
"I love you.." I said while wiping away my tears.

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.
"I love you too Annie, have a good day sweetheart. I'll probably see you after practice okay?".

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

He walked away and blew me a kiss. I giggled and did the same as I walked to vault.

Brennan's POV
As I walked back into the car mom gives me a weird look.
"What?". I asked while putting on my seatbelt

"What took you so long? It doesn't take that long to help Katie in with her bags". 

"I was talking to Annie". I said while going on my phone.

"Oh, did you tell her about what I told you last night?".

"Yeah...she was really bummed about it".

"Well honey, of course she's going to be sad about it. You both love each other so much".

"Yeah exactly, so why can't I just stay here with dad?".

"Brennan, there's more out their in the world then just staying here. Anyways, we'll be moving back here in 3 years. Those three years are going to be over right before you know it".

"I don't want to move to California. I just want to stay here with dad".

"We'll talk about this when we all get home". She said while starting to drive.

I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone.

Annie's POV
After I finished practice I went to go hang out with Katie and Arden.

"Annie, are you okay?". Katie asked while hugging me.
I shook my head.

"What happened Annie?". Arden asked while joining the hug.

Katie whispers what happened to Arden, since she knows what's going on.

"Awww, Annie I'm so sorry".
Arden said while hugging me.

I started to tear up but i didn't let myself tear up.
"Annie?". My mom yelled looking for me.
"Over here!". I yelled while grabbing my stuff.
"Are you ready to go?".
"Yeah, wait mom can Katie come over?".

"Yeah, but we gotta get home now. Dads making us some pasta".
"Okay". I said while following mom back into the car.

"I'm gonna sit in Hayley's car seat".
Katie said while putting her stuff down and sitting down.

I laughed and thought to myself.
"I'm going to sure miss her a lot. She's always that one person who's there for me when no one else is, besides Brennan of course. I really don't want them to move.."