*Easter Special* (bonus chapter)

Hey readers! Happy Easter! This is a special little story of the "gang". This is just a little story to wish you all a happy Easter, this has no effect on the story!!! Its just fun to read :)

There is one word for today and today only. Easter. Today was the one holiday out of the year my mom had to work. I've always had Beckett ad Molly over, but now it's just Beckett. I decided to invite the whole "family" over. All of our parents were either working or they were having party. I figured that some would have actual dinner on Easter, guess not.

Everyone I invited showed up. We ended up with the nine of us again. Chase, Tyler, Scott, Dylan, Brad, Beckett, Devin, Josh, and me. We made it sort of a pot luck. The only person that didn't bring anything was Dylan, he had something else in mind.

"Hey guys!" He busts through the door. Chase starts laughing hysterically. "What are you wearing?" He says. I turn and find Dylan standing in a bunny costume with a empty basket. "Why the basket?" I ask, big mistake. "I his eggs for you all to find." Everyone groans. We are all teenagers except Dylan, he may be acting like an adult but he's secretly 2. "How many?" Brad asks. "Twenty." We all sigh with relief. "Dozen" "No!" We all scream in unison.

Three hours after dinner we are still looking for eggs. I don't want moldy candy in my yard! Call us children but it was actually kind of fun. The eggs were hidden anywhere from in a tree to out in the open yard. We obviously had a contest of who could get the most eggs. "There's only one left!" Dylan hollers out. We all looked everywhere for it.

Both at the same time, Chase and I spot it. We dash over to grab the delicate plastic egg from an old humming bird nest. I grab it "Got you now." And it gets stolen away. Chase held it up high playing keep away. "You want it?" Of course I did, only because he had it I wanted it more then anything. What could I do to stop him? Got it.

I get close right in his face. He backs up not against but next to a tree. "Come on baby give it back." I whine. "You're way out of my league Rylie." He smirks. I play back "You sure?" I say this pushing him back further and further, acting like I'm gonna kiss him, then whoosh! Splash! I pushed him into our pond grabbing the egg before it falls with him.

I quickly run back to Dylan, "Here it is, the golden egg." I think bright pink counts as gold when you had to go through all of that to get it, doesn't it? I here swishing from being he, all of a sudden I have loose wet arms enclosing me. "Now who's the ogre?" I say. "See that tree in the swamp?" "Ya" I say just noticing the tree. "That's where we are going to live one day." I push him away. "Don't count on it boy." "Happy Easter, princess."