Girl Time

Last night was exhausting! 

I danced with Jamie for a while, then we sat down and talked for a while when we got tired. He ended up taking me home because Trisha my ride of choice, left with some guy.

 He dropped me off at my house begging me for a goodbye kiss he kept saying it was something to remember me by. I told him never in his wildest dreams. 

He told me he would pick me up today at 7. It's 4 right now and I'm chilling on my bed watching T.V thinking I have a good 2 hours before I have to get ready. When Trisha burst through my bedroom door. She sees me sprawled out on my bed and gave me a horrified look . she had an extremely big makeup kit, a curling wand and some exfoliating stuff in her arms.

She ordered me into the shower questioning what in the world was I thinking waiting three hours before my date to start getting ready. 

I had previously decided I was not going to put any effort in my appearance. I didn't want Jamie to think I was trying to impress him at all. But it looks like Trisha had other plans, and I truly didn't have the energy to fight her. 

As soon as I got out of the shower she got to work.

She put some whitening strip thingy on my teeth, made me moisturize with some weird cream, and she did my nails.

When she was done she immediately went straight to do my hair. Which she curled to perfection.

I love all the pampering but, not the reason why she's doing it.

Then she did my make up saying and I quote " I don't trust you doing your own make up for an important event like this. I mean I was just going to dinner with Jamie, it's not like I'm going to prom!

When she was done she handed me a little black dress, which I thought was way too sexy. Especially if I was going out with a guy like Jamie, so I threw a sweater over it. She then gave me a pair of high heels I hadn't worn in forever.

She looked me over and when she was satisfied she let me look in the mirror.

Not for anything but, I looked HOT!!

Then I thought to myself " it really does looks like I'm trying to hard for Jamie".

Even though I insisted Trisha wouldn't let me change my outfit.

Then I hear the doorbell go off and she goes to get the door.

I hear her telling Jamie she got me ready herself for the occasion and I can just hear him chuckling as I walk down the stairs.

When he sees me he looks completely dumbfounded!

It looks like someone just gave him the worlds hardest math problem to solve.

When he can finally talk he tells me " wow, Trisha did an amazing job with you !"

"I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment" I say while crossing my arms over my chest.

"I meant it as a compliment" he sheepishly says.

"Wait till you see her dress she's hiding it but, " Trisha says as she tears the sweater right off me.

Once again he can't talk.

I get a little annoyed and say "if your gonna keep doing that all night it's gonna be a long night".

His cheeks turn a bright red.

He leads me to his car which I was amazed to see.

I love cars, ever since I was a little girl .

I start asking question after question about it and he just chuckles saying

" your so cute when you babble on about cars, love"

"It's because last night I was so dark I couldn't see it well".

He then opens the passenger side door for me and closes it and makes his way to the driver's side. I see Trisha peeking out of the window of our apartment giving me a thumbs up. It was gonna be a long night.