Scared

SAM'S POV

I woke up in a room, I was on a bed. It was in a very nice room. It looks like a hotel. I'm covered with a blanket.

Oh god, my dress is torn down the middle. Oh god, my body is exposed. As I lift my head, i feel pain all throughout my body. I groaned in pain.

" Morning sleeping beauty." I hear a voice come from next to me.

When I look to my right I see Peter. He doesn't have clothes on and he's lying down right next to me.

" you don't know how long I waited for last night, the only thing, was you weren't awake to enjoy it

" you don't know how long I waited for last night, the only thing, was you weren't awake to enjoy it. " he said while planting a kiss on my collar bone.

Then his lips get lower and lower. I try to raise my hands to hit him in protest, but they're not responding.

" Don't bother trying love, we gave you some numbing meds last night. You're temporarily paralyzed." He said while laughing at my struggle.

I couldn't believe it.

 He raped me.

 He took the only thing I had left , my virginity." I thought to myself while crying. 

" Don't cry baby tonight you'll be awake when it happens." he said with a devilish smile. 

" Now, in a little while when the meds wear off go take a shower, I'll leave you some clothes cause sorry babe but, I kinda destroyed your dress. Then when your done we can have lunch." he said while getting up and placing a kiss on my lips. 

" I'm so happy we're back together." he said with a crazy smile on his face. 

About twenty minutes later I could move again. So I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself. Or what looked like me. I looked like hell. My makeup from last night is smudged, making me look like a racoon and I had bruising on my arms and legs. Once again I began to cry, he wasn't at all gentle with me. 

I stripped off my underwear and my bra and stepped into the shower. I sat under the water thinking to myself. 

I always thought my first time would be with someone I loved. Someone who loved me, I thought it would be Jaime. Now I'm broken. More like shattered. Each time he'd do this to me, he'd be taking more and more of the last shreds of dignity I have left. 

I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth. Only to notice that my lips were swollen. I'm so exhausted. I am nothing. I have no one. I need Jamie. I need him to come tell me everything will be alright. 

I heard a knock on the door and a female voice said " Samantha! Peter said to hurry." I wrap my body in a towel and walk out to see her. It's her. She's working for him. 

Carina Delone...

Jamie's POV 

I'm exhausted, I've been up all night. She's gone. He took her, he took what was mine. I know he did. Last night when I went back to the courtyard she wasn't there. I found her earring on the bench. I know he took her. And the worst part is I have to wait 72 hours to make a missing person's report. 

I didn't know what I'm gonna do. I've lost her. 

SAM'S POV

" You.. you helped him." I said while backing away from her. 

" Do you know what you took part in?" I asked her angrily.

"That man stole my virginity! You helped him! You disgust me!" I screamed at her. 

" But no, that doesn't count cause my step brother already took most of my innocence and control I had over my body. And every time I would tell myself " You still have one thing. One thing you have control of. One thing only you will give" BUT NOW I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!!! I said with tears streaming down my face. 

" But none of that matters because you helped him!" I said while grabbing a vase from the table and throwing it at her. 

" Peter!!!" she screamed. And at that very moment, he burst through the door. 

He grabbed my wrists roughly. " Now Sam, Carina Is a friend of mine. And you're gonna be nice to her or else your gonna make me mad. Remember what happens when you get me mad Sam." he said to me like a child while squeezing my wrist. 

I nodded. 

" Ok then, Carina is gonna get you pretty for me. Then we're gonna have lunch ok?" he said. 

Again I nodded furiously. 

Then he left us alone. She got me ready while I cried. She dressed me in a tight black crop top and jean shorts. 

When she was done she whispered " I'm gonna help you

When she was done she whispered " I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna go find Jamie and in the meantime you're gonna stay here and do what Peter says. Do you understand?" 

" Yes." I said sheepishly. 

" Good." is all she said as she left the room. 

About ten minutes later someone came into the room.

" Ello love, wanna have a little fun?" a deep voice asked me. The voice sounded familiar. 

I turned around to see.....

Harry. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lovelies, 

I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating in so long. I was doing a lot. I know that's no excuse but, spring break is coming up so I'll have more time to write. Please comment , its really nice to know that your fans care about your story. so yeah. Thanks.

                                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                                              Sophia <3