Eventful Nights

SAM'S POV 

" Can you stop moving?" she asked in an amused tone. 

" I'm afraid you're gonna poke my eye out" I replied while trying to stay just out of her reach.

" If you don't stop moving, that's exactly what I'm gonna do!" Carina replied while grabbing my shoulder and holding me still. 

So far I've been forced to go through the usual "Getting Ready with Carina" routine, the shower and the works. She is apparently just doing a natural makeup look, but with amount of stuff on my face, I doubt it'll look natural. 

She's just about done with my makeup, and she did my hair before makeup for some reason, so I think Jamie and I should be leaving for the concert within the next ten minutes.

" Okay all done" she said while giving me a satisfied look. I moved away from the dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I have on a beautiful off the shoulder red dress on some gold pumps and a little clutch . My hair is up in some kind of weird braided ponytail, that actually looks really pretty, and my makeup is actually looks really natural. 

" How much longer ladies?" Jamie called out from the livingroom

" Yup" Carina called back. 

I helped Carina put away all her stuff, and hugged her goodbye.

" Sam, I just wanted to say I'm sorry I went along with what he did to you." she said looking ashamed

" I never had the intentions to hurt you, I just wanted to be able to help you, and let Jamie know where you were." she continued 

" I know, I never blamed you for anything because I knew why you did it. You're one of my best friends" I replied to her. 

With that we walked out of the bedroom only to see Jamie sprawled out on the couch pretending to be asleep. It was so obvious

" Do you want to put some makeup on him to make him wake up ?" I asked Carina with a devilish smirk on my face. 

 " Sure" she said like an excited child

We walked slowly to him, Carina with a lipstick in her hand. 

He heard us coming and jumped off the couch. 

" No there is no way in hell are you putting that crap on my face" he said, while he somehow ended up on the coffee table. 

" One, get off the damn coffee table, you look like a five year old!" Carina said to Jamie with a hand on her hip.

" And two I guess you won't be getting any kisses then." I said walking away from him with my arms crossed over my chest.

" Why?" he asked, while jumping off the coffee table

" Because you don't want that stuff on your face, and I get it on you" I said looking sad. 

" Oh I will" he said while spinning me around and holding me in his arms and then crashing his lips to mine

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before Carina screamed.

" What?" I asked her

" I'm seeing two people passionately make out and it's gross" she said 

" Okay we better get going then, so we can make out in private" Jamie said with a cheeky grin on his face.

" EEWW... just give me my money so I can leave Jamie!!" she whinned

Jamie wrote her a check, handed it to her and we all walked out together. 

The first half of the concert was awesome! There were so many artists performing. 

But, then I started feeling sick and I felt like I had to throw up. 

I ran to the nearest trash can and puked. Jamie ran after me and when he reached me, he lifted my hair and asked what was wrong. But the weird thing was right after I threw up I fainted.

When I woke up I was in a hospital room, and all I could see was a nurse hovering over me. 

" How are you feeling " she asked me

" Ugh.. my head and my stomach hurt" I groggily replied

" Well your boyfriend said you fainted at a concert, you must have went down pretty hard" she replied

" Where is he?" i asked 

" He's right outside. Would you like me to call him in?" she asked 

" Yes please" 

" Sam, you scared me to death!" Jamie said as he put a kiss on my forehead. 

" I'm sorry" I said

" No no no,  don't want you to apologize it's not your fault, I just hope the doctors can tell us what happened." he said with the most sincere look in his eyes.

A doctor walked in right after he said that, as if she knew we were talking about her. 

" Hello Samantha, how are you feeling?" she asked while looking down at a clipboard that I presumed  had my health records. 

" I'm feeling a little better now, I still feel a bit nauseous though" 

" Were you drinking tonight?" 

" No"

" Any drugs?"

" No" 

" Do you have a history of fainting?" 

" No " 

" Hmm..." She had a puzzled look on her face 

And then it was as if a lightbulb went off

" Have you ever considered that you might be pregnant?"