Tell me.

Trisha's POV 

Someone was knocking at the door. 

Who in their right mind is at my house at two in the morning? I wondered to myself as I made my way to the front door. 

I opened the door and was immediately pushed back to the wall. 

I looked up at this figure in front of me, who was a lot taller than me. When I saw his face I went numb with terror.

" hello Trish,  long time no see." He said in his attractive voice. But, there was nothing attractive about him. He was a monster.

" P-Peter " I stammered 

"Would you happen to know where my girlfriend is?" He said with a devilish smirk on his face

" She's not your girlfriend! You nearly raped her and beat her, and you have the nerve to call her your girlfriend ?" I said in a fit of anger. How dare he even have the diluted thought. 

" Besides she's not here!" I screamed in his face.

" Where the hell is she then?" He questioned in an angry tone. 

" She's far far away where you will never find her!" when I said this, he started to choke me and I couldn't breathe. 

" Don't mess with me Patrish! Tell me where she is and who she is with or I swear I will kill you" he said while constricting my airways. 

I couldn't breathe so all I could say was " Screw you!" as I spit in his face.

"UUUHHHH..." He raged. He grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me onto the floor.

" You better tell me now ! Or I swear I will beat you until your little heart stops beating." 

" Wow, looks I'm finally seeing the side of you Sam saw, the side she despised." 

He just slapped me across the face and said " You haven't seen my bad side so don't push me!" 

" I'm not gonna get anything out of you! I will find her! And I will take whats mine and I will enjoy every second of it. Maybe i'll even make a little video of it so you and the rest of the world can watch it. Every second of it!" 

And with that he started to walk out. 

Then I shouted " She's safe. And she's happy, she has someone who takes care of her and loves her much more than you ever did. He can keep her safe and away from you. So if you have any humanity left in you. If you love her like you claim you do. Then you'll leave her alone, let her move on, let her enjoy her happiness". 

I don't know why i said that? I know Jamie's not her boyfriend but, I wanted him to hurt, I wanted him to know she was able to move on from him. Sam and Jamie may not have something right now. But, the way he looks at her shows he cares deeply and I can only hope and pray she sees his feelings for her. 

 I didn't get the reaction out of Peter I wanted though. 

" That new Boyfriend of her's won't want anything to do with her when I'm done with her" he said with a cold laugh. 

And with that he was gone. I immediately locked the door and made my way to my phone. I called Sam. I needed to warn her because, he was going to find her sooner or later. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies, 

 Thanks for reading please vote and comment .

 love, Sophia xx