How Considerate of You.

Harry's POV

Everything I did worked! The flowers I sent, the text messages I sent when I knew she'd be getting ready, worked. Jamie had always been a jealous boy. He never got the girls when we were younger, I did. 

Yes, I said " when we were younger." It's ironic isn't it? Well, Jamie is my stepbrother. My dad married his mom when we were both 8. It's always been a game to me. Make his life miserable and then laugh at his misery.

When he got his first role in Sweeney Todd, I auditioned for The X Factor. Of course I never really wanted to be famous,but I wanted to take the spotlight away from him. Being famous has it's perks though, the adorning fans, the luxuries, the lads, and best of all the girls. The lads are like the brothers I always had, but never wanted. I mean we were voted the most popular people in the world. It's not like I'm bragging or anything, ok maybe I am. I like Jamie being an unknown actor. I will always be better than him. 

Anyways as I was saying before, Jamie was always the scrawny dweeb.

Nobody liked him in high school. We both went to boarding school. Freshman year, sophomore year, junior year nobody knew him. But, when he landed his big movie role he was the most popular guy in school. He was dating Emily Branson at the time. And I remember the look on his face when he found us in bed.

I did the same thing with Lily.  He was crying when he found us in her condo. My only regret with Lily was that I didn't leak the pictures to the media.

I plan to do the same Samantha, I'll sweep her off her feet, sleep with her, and then dump her. That's what I do to all Jamie's girlfriends. 

So anyway I have Sam in the car and I have no idea how I'm gonna get her to sleep with me, she doesn't seem as easy as the others.

So right now we're headed to a little italian restaurant called " Lolli's" It's actually really good. 

"Harry, why would he think I don't love him?" She said while sniffling.

"I don't know, love." I said as I grabbed her hand. Her hand actually fit perfectly in mine.

Oh no I'm turning into a girl! But, maybe I can use this to my advantage.

" Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be." I sang to her.

I saw a smile flutter onto her face. My heart skipped a beat. Why would I feel this way ?

We pulled into the parking lot. I got out and ran to the other side of the car to open the door for her.

She thanked me with another smile. Again with the feelings!

We walked in, and the hostess took us to a little table near the back. She was pretty hot. 

If I weren't with Sam, I'd totally get her number.

 We ordered, and just made small talk until, I asked her why she came to England. She got a bit nervous when I asked her that, and avoided the question. 

"I came here to be with Jamie" She said while looking down at the table.

" Again with Jamie! I don't care about him Sam!! Why can't you just focus on us? Where you are right now.  You're with me because, obviously Jamie doesn't care about you!!!"

And she got up and ran out..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies,

 Um... so anyway isn't Harry a jerk? But, I do love him.. just not in this book so yeah thanks for the 1,000 reads so let's try to get 1,000 votes and comments. Thanks

love,

Sophie <3