The First Day

SAM'S POV

The day after the queen's gala Jamie and I were extremely productive. Using our time wisely we stayed in bed till about 3 in the afternoon. When we finally decided to get up and join the living, Jamie called to order a pizza while I took a shower.

When I got out of the shower I walked back into the bedroom 

I'm not really good at putting on makeup so I decided to avoid the task all together. 

 I walked out into the living room in my robe.

Jamie took one look at me, and a sly grin crept over his face.

I began to walk over to my suite case when Jamie grabbed me from around the waist, picked me up spun me around and kissed me. I'm so lucky I had underwear and a bra under my robe. It was a really passionate kiss, hungry and demanding. I loved every second of it. 

When we finished our little make out session and while Jamie still had his arms around me, he said

" Bloody hell, I've been waiting to do that forever."

I giggled because, I had the same desire but, now that he's my boyfriend I can kiss him.

JAMIE'S POV

When I saw her walk out of that bathroom

I had to just kiss her and show her how much I love her, I'm truly the happiest I have ever been, all because of her.

I know we're a cheesy couple at the moment but, we're just so happy together. Hopefully this happiness doesn't end.

SAM'S POV

Jamie said we had somewhere to go tonight but, to dress casually so I did. I'm wearing a grey crop top, black skinny jeans, and flats. I left my hair down and wavy.But I upped my makeup a bit and added black eyeliner, and red lipstick.

When I was ready, I walked into the living room where Jamie sat on the couch.I sat down next to him, but instead of staying in his place he actually picked me up. In the surprising moment he lied me down on my back and hovered on top of me for a second.

 He gave me a devilish smirk and lowered his lips down to my exposed stomach and started to kiss his way up. His kisses each left a burning sensation on my skin leaving me wanting more.

 I pulled him to towards me, and connected our lips. He swiped his tongue on my bottom  lip requesting entrance which I playfully denied. 

It was a huge mistake because he lowered his lips to my neck and started kissing his way down. When he found my sweet spot I let out a moan in pleasure. 

He smiled and continued to work his lips down to the swell of my breasts. His hands all the while, rubbing small circles on my hips which made me grind my lower half into him wanting more contact. I ran my hands through his hair slowly let them slide down to his shirt. 

I played with the hem for a bit and as I began to lift his shirt up... I realized he was doing the same with mine.

 And reality struck me. We were moving really fast. I know for sure I wasn't ready to have sex with Jamie I may never be ready after what happened with Peter. I know my body is extremely responsive to his but there are so many things I have to think about. Things I can't think about when he's on top of me and my judgement is clouded. 

Just then, a honk came from outside. We both got off the couch and made our way to the door. Both of us having to adjust our disheveled appearances. It was an extremely heated moment, and part of me is sad it ended but, at least now I can see where Jamie is taking me tonight. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey lovelies !!!

I wanted to thank you all for being my dedicated readers. I'm almost at 500 reads and I never would have gotten that far without all of you! Thank you and continue reading and voting and commenting !! Please I want more people to comment and vote please. So it's not that boring.Love you all and I'm looking forward to writing more. 

Love,

Sophie <3