Getting Pretty

SAM'S POV 

I was awaken by something wet touching my nose. I felt someone breathing with their mouth open right in my face. Whoever this was they really need to brush their teeth.

" Saxon! Let Sam sleep! " I heard someone say

At the sound of their name whoever Saxon was, barked. 

I slowly opened one eye, and then the other. The room was completely white. There were a lot of windows in it. I was sleeping on a huge bed that had a black comforter draped over it.

I looked around disoriented.

This isn't Jamie's room.

" Morning love. Here take these, " he said while handing me some pills and water.

" Uh.. Thanks I have a killer headache."

" No problem, um this may not be the best time but, Jamie called and he said that the queen invited you to the ball in Prince George's honor tonight." He said

At the mention of Jamie my heart sunk.

" I wanted to see if you'd be my date... I'm performing there so it kind works out."

" Um, sure." I said, "but, I don't have a dress and I'm not really good at doing my make up." I said shyly

" It's fine I called Carina, she's gonna be here in two hours and I kinda took the liberty to buy you a dress." He said also shyly

" That's why I came in to check on you cause I just got home from the store. But, then Saxon woke you up." He said while stroking his beautiful dog's head.

" Um.. Ok that's perfect I'm gonna hop in the shower, before Carina gets here."

" Ok, I brought your stuff inside. Your suitcase is in the closet I'll go make breakfast in the meantime" and with that he left the room.

I got up groggily and wobbling.

Goodness my head hurt.

I hopped into the shower and did my usual shower routine nothing special.

I hopped out and wrapped a towel I found around my body.

I did my usual morning routine minus the make up.

I put on some baggy sweats and a t-shirt.

All that was left to do was to wait for Carina to come fix me up.

CARINA'S POV

I arrived at this flat that Jamie gave me the address to.

I'm sad that Sam isn't with Jamie. I could really see that they had a connection. She really loves him, anyone could tell.

Well I'm walking to the elevator, and lugging my stuff inside.

I stop at the 13th floor and it's a pent house, wow.

A curly haired boy opened the door.

" Harry!!" I say

It's been forever since I've seen him. Jamie, Harry, and I grew up together.

" Ello, Carina how are you ?"

" I'm good thanks." I said with a smile.

He led me to a bedroom where my canvas was. Samantha and I said our hellos and I got right to work.

When I was almost done, Harry walked in and came to look at her asking me to add more eyeliner on her. I didn't comply with what he said because, I personally think she had enough.

Harry had left her a box on the bed.

She went over to the box when I was done and she scowled at the dress. It was a beautiful red dress with a plunging neckline and a slit up the side. It flowed beautifully when she lifted it out of the box and I knew she would look great in it. 

" Why do you have that look on your face?" I asked her puzzled. 

" It's so revealing" She said as she dropped it back in the box. 

The heels he left for her were white stilettos. The outfit was beautiful but it wasn't Sam. 

She looked beautiful but it was evident that she was uncomfortable. I had a little red shawl in my bag luckily so I draped it over her and she thanked me with a smile. 

When she was ready, we both walked out into the living room.

Harry looked very handsome, in a classic black tuxedo

He was not very subtle about raking his eyes up and down her body. I saw her shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

He dismissed me quickly throwing a check in my direction. Telling me to show myself out.

Sam gave me a shy smile and said her thanks to me.

Who knows what he'll do to her.

HARRY'S POV

She looked so damn sexy. I mean I've dated models but, none of them compare to her.

I walked up to her after dismissing Carina.

" You look beautiful" I said to her causing her to blush.

" Thanks" she said meekly.

I slowly leaned in to kiss her.

She turned her face away from me just as my lips brushed her cheek.

" Come on baby, don't be like that." I said seductively.

" Now is not a good time Harry." She said while walking away from me.

" Don't worry Harry just give her a few drinks at the ball and she'll be yours after. " my subconscious told me. 

And with that we were off to the ball.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lovelies,

I felt like I owed you guys this filler chapter. So yeah I hope you like it. Please vote comment and do your thing.

Love,

Sophia