The Christmas Before it All Began

Sam's POV

" No Jamie, I really have to take a shower if I'm ever going to ready in time. " I said while trying to get out of Jamie's arms.

"No!!! love, can we just lie here for five more minutes?" he pleaded like a whining child. He gave me the cutest puppy dog face .

" Fine, but if I'm not ready in time you're explaining to your parents why you have a rachet looking girlfriend." I said while snuggling into him. 

" Love, whether you're wearing makeup or not you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Whether your hair is curled and styled or in a bun you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and whether you're wearing sweatpants and one of my shirts or wearing a designer dress you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and will ever see. " I blushed slightly so I nestled my red face farther into his neck.

After much bickering he finally let me go take a shower. Were going to his parent's house today. It's Christmas Eve, and I think I've had in a long time.

I stripped off my clothes which was pretty much one of Jamie's oversized t-shirts and sweats. 

As I hopped into the shower I started remembering how I spent my last Christmas Eve.

* Flashback*

" Come on baby just for a little while and I promise if you don't like it I'll stop." Peter said with the smell of alcohol in his breath. He had spent the majority of the night drinking, the brandy he took from my parent's liquor cabinet.

" No Peter,  I'm not having sex with you I'm not ready. When I'm ready it's going to be the person I spend the rest of my life with". 

If only I knew the repercussion of what I said ahead of time.

" You want a ring don't you? you want a ring? well a purple one around your eye is all you're gonna get slut."

" You're obviously not right in the head right now if you're calling me a slut, because I don't want to sleep with you." I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

Then all I felt was me falling backwards, and my eye being in a lot of pain. He had punched me.

" Don't you ever make fun of what I say again!!!" he said with rage in his eyes.

" You're my girlfriend I should be able to touch you or have sex with you whenever I freaking want to." he said

" You know all that crap teachers and parents say about it being your body and you having control over what happens to it, well it's not your's it as long as you're mine it belongs to me. You belong to me and I can do whatever I want with you." 

I was terrified.

That was most certainly not the first nor the last time Peter hit me.

* End of flashback*

Sam's POV

I was standing in the shower sobbing. I heard Jamie knocking on the door asking what's wrong but, I ignored him.

Jamie's POV

I heard Samantha crying while she was in the shower. I knocked on the door but, she didn't answer me. Did I do something wrong? I don't know what's wrong but it's scaring me. 

I had to get to the bottom this. There was only one person to call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies !!

I know I've been lagging on updating but please keeping reading!! I wanted to give you guys a good chapter, so I hope you liked it. Thanks everyone who supports me. On another note what do you guys think of what Peter did? 

Love,

Sophia <3