All of Me

Harry's POV 

I knew she wanted me. I've known since I placed her in my lap backstage at the concert. 

She's everything I've ever wanted beautiful, funny, sexy, smart, sassy, sexy, and oh did I mention sexy? 

I've wanted her so bad ever since I met her, I also wanted to beat Jamie. I had to have her first. If I liked her I would keep her, if I didn't I'd give her back to Jamie. She'd be broken and used and my step brother can just pick up the pieces. 

It sounds harsh I know but I'm fucking Harry Styles I've had women drop at my feet asking for just one night. 

And tonight would be our first.... 

SAM'S POV

I'm not that scared anymore. I'm actually kind of relieved to be free from Peter, but I know as soon as he's sober he's gonna come looking for us. 

Harry is driving us back to his flat. I know what he wants but, he's never gonna get it. 

" Babe when we get there go straight to the bathroom and fix yourself up. I think there's still some of your makeup in the bathroom. "  he said cheekily smiling at himself like a madman. 

" That's how it's gonna be? No candles, no rose petals. It's like you don't care whether our first time was special or not. If it were your way it'd probably be behind a trash bin." I said with my voice faltering, I tried to play it off as agitation. I tried to stall as much as possible 

I don't want to sleep with Harry. 

 I will not sleep with Harry.

 I'm just trying to buy myself some time. 

He looked over at me, with anger in his eyes. He pulled over to the side of the road. 

Boy  did that backfire. 

He got out of the car, and came around to my side. he opened the door, and grabbed my face while prying open my legs and positioning himself so he's standing in between them. 

" Not special, not special? Fine, if you think I'm that kind of guy we can do it right here in the back seat of my car. " he said while unbuckling my seatbelt and picking me up bridal style. 

He opened the door as I was kicking and screaming. He lay me down in the back seat and crawled on top of me. 

I was petrified. This can't be happening. 

He started caressing me. I felt sick and so dirty.

" Do you really think I'm that kind of guy?" he asked with a disappointed voice. 

I shook my head, while tears were welling up in my eyes. 

" Good." was all he said as he started roughly kissing my mouth. 

Prying my mouth open. I kissed him back, but only so I didn't anger him more. 

His hands started getting lower, and lower, just like his mouth. 

I wanted to scream for him to stop. 

" Hey, save that for later." was all I said. 

If I wanted to wake up tomorrow morning, all I could do was comply. 

HARRY'S POV 

When we were making out in the back seat, man I wanted her right then and there. 

But as always, she stopped me. 

So after a few more kisses I crawled off her, already losing the feelings she gives me when we touch. 

I got back in the driver's seat and drove to my flat. 

Tonight I'm not taking " no" for an answer. 

So when we got there I quickly showed her to the bathroom.

" Shower, get pretty, and I'll leave you some clothes on the bed." I told her. 

She closed the door, and I heard the lock turn. 

Ha, like that's gonna keep me out. I thought to myself. 

I went to my bedroom, and changed the sheets on my king sized bed. 

The last time I changed them was last week when Tanya was here. I smiled at the memory, man she was good. 

I sprinkle rose petals everywhere, lit like 40 candles. And went down to my wine cellar and got some champagne. 

I was so ready for tonight. 

SAM'S POV 

I took a shower, and got out to dry myself. I found some lotion, and a hair brush, I brushed my teeth. and decided to go get my clothes. 

All that was on the bed was a skimpy piece of lingerie. 

UM.... NO. 

I remembered that I left my suitcase here under the bed. I went back into the bathroom to change with some PJ bottoms and a sweatshirt.

I changed and sat on the bed for a while. 

" If you don't come out I'm coming in." Harry shouted 

I walked to the door and turned the lock. 

" Harry, I changed my mind, I'm not ready" I shouted 

" OH.. you're ready alright." he said while kicking in the door, he once again picked me up and took me to the other room. 

He threw me on the bed. 

I knew what was coming next.. and I was horrified. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the darker side of Harry how does everyone like it? 

- Sophia <3