And So We Continue...

SAM'S POV

The rest of the night was magical!

I felt like a princess dancing the night away with my prince. It's true! Jamie and I danced all night. Then we both got tired and decided to go home. I am so happy I can't get over the fact that Jamie loves me, he really loves me. And I love him.

I wish it could be that simple but, it can't be at the moment. I'm still hiding from Peter. And Jamie is protecting me. I feel like I'm Demi lovato in the Princess Protection program.

Anyways, we got into the limo and I guess Jamie got see my exhaustion because he sang me to sleep. 

" Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be " and by the time he finished that line, I was in a deep sleep.

I woke up to Jamie lying me down on a bed. I groggily stood up, went quickly to my room, changed into my shorts and cami, I went to the bathroom, washed off the makeup on my face, and walked back into Jamie's room.

When I walked into Jamie's room, he was only in his boxers. 

I practically drooled at the sight of his perfectly toned body. I didn't know he was walking up to me until, his arms were around me and I felt his warm, bare body against my thin cami. He lowered his head into the crook of my neck and whispered " do you like the view love?"

I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment but, I felt a little emboldened in that moment so I replied

" Yes, very much so, but I like the feeling of you here much better"

He gave me a surprised look and gave me his classic smirk 

Without breaking our embrace he led be to the bed and we got under the covers. 

I was getting very tired now. I looked at the clock and it was 4:00 a.m.

" Jamie it's like 4 in the morning can we please sleep ?"

" sure thing, love." he said.

His arms immediately wrapped around me, we fit perfectly together. I want to stay like this forever.

Then before I fell asleep I heard him say " Sam?"

"mhm.."

" Will you be my girl?"

and before I fell asleep I whispered something Jamie would say " yes, love"

I could almost see the smile on his face before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies,

Please remember to comment and vote!

Love,

Sophia <3