The make up artist

SAM'S POV

I am going insane. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm pretty sure I'm  in love with Jamie. The last few weeks have been the best weeks of my life. All because of him.

I have so much fun with him. We hang out, he sings to me, and we lie around and watch movies all day. I wish my life would stay like this, but sadly one day it will come to an end.

Tonight Jamie has a gala to go to at Buckingham palace. He asked me to go with him as his date. I said yes but, I was a little reluctant at first because of all the celebrities that are going to be there and the paparazzi. But, then I thought to myself, " you know what Sam? Jamie has been so nice to you, and has done so much for you that you owe it to him to go. And that's how I convinced myself to go. 

Jamie said some famous hair and makeup artist was coming to help me get ready so I was very excited. I can't wait to see who it is.  All I know is that Jamie is the best, and I don't know what I would do without him.

Jamie's POV

Tonight is the night. Tonight at the queen's gala I'm going to tell Samantha I love her. The last few weeks with her have been amazing. She is the most wonderful girl I've ever met. And I want to always be with her. I'm certain now that we've spent this time together that I do truly love her. There is not a doubt in my mind that I love her. 

I arranged for my friend Carina Delone to come do her hair and makeup. And I picked out her dress for her so I hope she likes it.

SAM'S POV

So after I got out of the shower.  Carina the makeup artist,  blow dried my hair and curled it. And after she curled it she put it into some kind of updo. I don't know cause I can't see the back of my head.

It took her a really long time. I didn't know if it was because she usually takes her time or if it was because she needed to cover up a lot, so I naturally felt really self conscience. 

To add to my insecurity she wouldn't let me look in the mirror. 

She told me if I looked in the mirror, I'd ruin the final surprise. 

This lady is the British version of Trisha.

She brought out this dress and I was astonished at how beautiful it was, it was covered in jewels and it fit perfectly. For a moment my insecurity left me. 

Until she told me, " you know Jamie chose the dress right?"

" Now I know why it hugs my body so much. " I said while chuckling. It was really a nervous chuckle because now the stakes rose about an entire level. What if it didn't look the way he thought it would look on me? What if it looked better on a model somewhere else in the world and he wanted her instead? What if he thought I looked ugly in it?  All these extremely unlikely what ifs went through my head racing a mile a minute. I was too distracted to realize that Carina had been trying to get my attention to let me look in the mirror. 

When I came back from spacing out, I looked in the mirror and saw a completely different looking back at me. I didn't look like the scared little girl I have always been on the inside. I looked completely different. So much more confident. 

I walked down the stairs, and Jamie was standing there waiting for me. His jaw dropped and he had a look of disbelief on his face. It took him a little while to compose himself and when he did he ran to meet me and picked me up and spun me around. 

" you look absolutely stunning Sam "

And with that I was of to the ball with my prince.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------