This is Weird.

SAM'S POV

After the concert Jamie and I were both really tired, we stayed with the guys for about an hour after the show.

It was really fun, except for the part where Harry would glare at Jamie every time he touched me. Which I found really creepy. 

I think Louis was the coolest! He was really funny, he was always stealing Niall's food. The two of them together were really funny. 

Zayn was pretty chill him and Jamie talked a lot.

And Liam was sitting down listening to them and occasionally commenting on what they were saying.

Then there was Harry, he left the room for a while. After what seemed like 30 mins, he finally came out of a room that was letting out steamed. He was shirtless revealing a six pack. That was completely sexy.

Did I just call him sexy? Get your shit together Sam!

All he had was a white towel on covering his...  What happened to modesty in this world ?

He came and sat down next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder, and squeezed it. I thought it was time to move, so I got up and sat right back down in Jamie's lap, It was quite helpful that he was sitting next to me.

Harry finally decided to put some clothes on, right in front of everyone. God does he have a modest bone in his body?????

I buried my face in the crook of Jamie's neck he took that opportunity to whisper in my ear

" I assure you love, my body is much better to look at."

I started to giggle, and buried my face deeper into the crook of his neck to hide my blushing face. I bit his neck playfully.

" ooowww... bloody hell Sam. God you're gonna get it later." He said

" What did she do ?" Niall asked curiously

" She bit my freaking neck." Jamie said while laughing

Then I felt arms snake around my waist, and pull me backwards. I was lifted out of Jamie's lap and into someone else's.

I looked back to the face of my captor. It was the one and only Harry Styles.

" Why don't you bite me love, I'm sure I taste delicious." he said with a devilish smirk.

" Jamie, I think we should go, I'm getting tired." I said awkwardly getting out of his lap.

Jamie was glaring at him like he wanted to kill him. I grabbed Jamie's hand and started making my way to the door. Before I could open the door, I was blocked by a wall of muscle.

" Babe, you have to give us, your number so that we can all be in a group chat or something." Zayn said while looking down at me with a smile on his face.

" Sure, I'll put it in your phone and you give it to the rest of the guys." I said while grabbing the phone he had in his hand.

I put my number in and hugged everyone goodbye.

Harry gave an extra long hug that was unnecessary, he buried his face in the crook of my neck and blew his hot breath onto my skin.

As soon as that happened I extracted myself from the hug, and walked out the door.

All I heard was Harry call out after me " Don't be a stranger,love."

And with that Jamie and went home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note : Hey lovelies,

I'm sorry I haven't updated, it's been a rough few months for me but, that's no excuse. I promise to try harder to make time to write. On another note to all the other Harry Styles fans out there I'm sorry he looks bad in this book, but I have no hate towards him. ! I know that there are 724 of you so would please appreciate if you guys could please, comment and vote. Thanks I love you all!!!!!!

love,

SOPHIA <3