Drunk

SAM'S POV

I can't believe Harry said that...  He asked me a question, which I answered truthfully.

Well partially... I left out the hiding from Peter part. 

What did he expect?

Oh.. I came here to find my long lost sister who happens to be the Duchess of York!! 

And I didn't know Jamie was his step brother. 

Maybe I don't know Jamie as well as I thought I did.

I have no idea where I'm going right now.. 

Uh oh I'm lost..

Isn't this just the perfect way to finish the night?

First my boyfriend insults me, then I break up with him, then I went out to dinner with the person we had the fight over, he says some unnecessary comments, now I'm wandering the streets of London alone and 9:30 at night. Wonderful, and I left my suitcase in Harry's car. Could this day get any better ?

And then it started to rain...  

I kept walking I really don't care anymore I don't have a care in the world. I stop in a liquor store and buy a bottle Rum ( A/N : thanks to James for discussing liquor with me.)  

The wonderful laws of England.. The drinking age is 18 so I can go into any liquor store and buy whatever I want.. And tonight I am determined to get drunk.. I believe rum is very appropriate for the occasion.

So I'm walking down the street drinking my rum when a black range rover pulls up next to me.

Oh joy it's Harry... 

HARRY'S POV ( bold)

Oh god I really messed up... I shouldn't have yelled at her.

It's just I got really jealous of him.. I mean she's on a date with me and she's talking about him.

It aggravates me.

Right now I'm driving around looking for her. After like 20 mins I found her.

She was walking down Jameson St. 

She had a bottle of rum in her hand and she was swaying all over the place. It looks like she's drunk.

Oh god look what you did Harry now she's drunk..

So I got out of the car and walked toward her.

" Sam" I called to her

She looked back at me and kept walking.

" Sam, don't walk away from me." I told her angrily.

" or what mom? You know, I'm so sick of people telling me what to do!! Jamie told me who to talk to. Peter told me to sleep with him. And now you think you can just stroll into my life and tell me what to do? I'm sorry but no.. "

" No love! I'm just trying to get you into the car and to my flat so you can get some sleep." I told her

"'Oh so you can rape me? Trust me your second on the list. Peter has been trying for a long time. "

" who's Peter? " I asked

" My stupid ex-boyfriend who tried to rape me, got put in jail for it, and now is out and is hunting me down." She said

Hmmm... He sounds familiar.

 "it's ok I'll protect you" I try to reassure her.

" No! I only want Jamie! No one else can protect me! " she said hysterically crying and then she took her bottle of rum, and through it at the car. Luckily she missed.

" hey watch the car." I said

And then I picked her up and put her in the passenger's seat of the car.

We drove in silence, probably because she fell asleep. When we arrived at my flat I lifted her out of the car and walked towards the elevator. I managed to hit the button and we went up to the 13th floor.

I opened the door to my penthouse. As I walked through the door my German shepherd Saxon started barking.

" hey buddy, it's me. " I told him in a soothing voice. He relaxed and wagged his long tail.

I proceeded into my bedroom. I have an incredibly large bed for the unspeakable things that happen on it.

But not tonight.

So I gently laid her on the bed and walked out of the room.

Looks like I'll be taking the couch tonight.

I went on my phone and then I got a text

" Is she with you yet ?" - P

" yeah she got drunk so she's sleeping it off." 

" typical Sam. Well keep an eye on her. Make sure she's ready for the ball. - P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear lovelies,

Please comment, vote, do what you do.

                      Love,

                               Sophie <3

P.S thanks to James he helped me find some names and other things to add to this chapter. So yeah we bickered for like 30 mins over names and what not... so yeah. Saxon Harry's dog was thought of by James as well.