Saving Grace

Jamie's POV 

I don't know where she is. 

I don't know where that sick minded man has taken my beautiful girl. 

" Jamie you need to slow down, you're gonna kill us." Carina said.

I hadn't noticed that I was speeding. 

Where else could they have taken her? I don't think Peter has a flat here. Maybe I could go find Harry? I'm sure, he'll help me. He maybe mean, and hate me but, after all he is my brother....

I'm pulling off the freeway, and turning on Harry's street. 

His car is in the driveway. 

" Carina, you need to stay here, I'll be right back. " I said while getting out of the car. 

I made my way up the driveway and to the door. I heard screaming inside, so I didn't bother knocking. I just got the key that's hidden under a pot, and let myself in. 

Nothing would prepare me for what I was about to see....

I walked into the bedroom to find Harry stradling Samantha. She was kicking and struggling as he fumbled trying to get her shirt off. Then suddenly a gun went off. 

Harry's shirt had a growing spot of red. He'd been hit, but by who? 

Harry fell to the floor, and Sam sat up. With a terrified look on her face. At this point she knew about as much as I did..... nothing.

Harry looked around with wide eyes. Till he focused his gaze on something in the bathroom. Sam followed his gaze and she screamed. She began to move back on the bed, and eventually made it to the end. 

" I can't believe the bastard tried to take my girl.. again." A familiar voice said from the bathroom. 

I was trying to register who the voice belonged to, then he stepped out into the light. 

Peter. 

Harry was trying to say something before Peter shot him again in the chest. 

" Why won't you ever shut up?"  he said with an evil voice. Then he pointed the gun at Sam. 

" And you! Why couldn't you just do what you're told? All I wanted was for you to stay in the room. Was that too much to ask?" he said making his way toward her. 

She had tears welling up in her eyes, a look of true terror on her face. 

I didn't have time to comprehend what I was doing until I heard my gun go off. 

I shot him. 

I wasn't going to just stand there and let him hurt her. I hit him in the forearm and he crumbled to the floor. 

She ran to me, and I embraced her. I found her, I found my beautiful girl and now that I have her I'm not letting her go. 

Sam's POV

After Jamie saved me. He called the police, we explained to them what had happened while they took Peter in an ambulance. 

Then they passed by with him. His cold lifeless body. The boy whose smile could light up a room. Harry was gone, and he was never coming back. 

Jamie took me home that night and took care of me. All I could do was try to forget this ever happened.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies,

So I'm so sorry that I haven't updated. I haven't found the time. So updating is going to be a slow process from now on. So Harry is gone. It was his time. This chapter literally killed me. So you may be asking "Is the book coming to an end?" the answer to that is no, I still have a little more in store for you guys, just be patient with me. Thanks so much for helping me reach 2K it means a lot to me. 

                                                                                                                         Love,

                                                                                                                                       Sophie <3