London

Hey my loves !!!! I'm updating today because, I feel bad about not updating in forever. Please if you guys have any ideas for the story don't be shy to tell me ! Please also vote and comment letting me know what you think about the story. Thanks, Sophia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got off the plane I was so incredibly tired. It was as if I had forgotten how to walk during the long flight. At the baggage claim I became so  lazy to carry my own bag that Jamie had to carry it.

It was nice to be traveling with a gentleman.

JAMIE'S POV

I could see she was tired so I took her bag for her.

She looked like she could use a nap. But, even when she just got off a very long flight and looked  incredibly sleepy, she was still incredibly beautiful. 

We're making our way to the airport exit and  we haven't seen any paparazzi yet so I take that it's   a good sign. 

And  of course my bloody mouth spoke too soon. 

As soon as we walked out of the safety of the airport we were greeted by the flashing cameras. Great and not only is the paparazzi here but, about 200 screaming girls as well.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my fans but,  I just got off a really long flight for heaven's sakes! I need a little time to get myself together before I get mobbed. 

Who the hell tipped them off ?

If it was Sharon my publicist I swear she's going to hear about this. 

I grabbed Sam's hand and pushed my way through the sea of people.

Then one of the paps said

" we'll doesn't she look pretty in the morning?"

Then another said " he really knows how to pick them! Not even my cat looks like this in the morning."

That just ticked me off!

My biggest issue with the paps isn't that they say things about me. What bothers me is that they attack whoever is with me no matter who it is. I'd rather take the heat because It is not their fault that they are with me. It isn't their fault that I am famous. So I don't understand why they attack them. 

" Who the bloody hell do you think you are ? Don't you dare talk about her because, you are in no position to be judging anyone!  You are a lowlife who invades people's personal lives ! And you call that an honest living? We'll sorry to tell you that the lie you've telling yourself all these years isn't true but it's not". 

You pride yourself on making stars look bad but, you're the only one who looks bad right now. And I would clean your glasses sir because, I don't think you can see how beautiful she really is! I hope you and your cat have a hell of a life together because that cat is probably all you have with that attitude!"

It hurt me that someone would go as low as to hurt Sam just to get a reaction out of me. 

I truly care about her. I've always liked her more than a friend. She has a certain spark to her that just draws me to her. I'm like a moth drawn to a flame. I know she's not ready for this right now. I know she may never be ready but, if I have to contain my feelings for this girl for an eternity as long as I get to be near her I'll live happily. 

SAM'S POV

I didn't think he would defend me. I didn't think it was worth even getting upset about. But, just the fact that he defended me meant the world to me. My whole life I've always had to be on the offense but, to have someone else care enough to stand up for me. It's something new I've never experienced before. 

I'm really getting to know who the real Jamie is. Not the cocky one or the one who is always flirting. The Jamie who is sympathetic and caring and kind and incredibly amazing. 

We finally got to this big mansion on a hill. Heck, it wasn't a mansion, it was an estate.

Jamie was telling me how he bought this for himself after the movie Sweeney Todd.

It's beautiful there is a huge gate that opened when Jamie pressed the intercom and told the man on the other side to let him in.

The estate has gardens filled with beautiful flowers of all sorts. There is a tennis court, two swimming pools, a movie theater, a game room, and my favorite a stable.

I love horses! I have ever since I was a little girl. My dad used to take me up to Burbank and we would ride trails, but that's when my family was actually happy.

I am really sleepy which entails me not being in the best mood at the moment. 

So Jamie politely asked me, " so want to eat something love?"

" NO !!!!"

He chuckles and says " so what do you want to do?"

" SLEEP!!!!" I said in a very loud and annoyed voice.

" ok your highness. I'll lead you to your bedroom".

I was about to follow but, I saw a big sectional couch that looked so comfy, I just couldn't go any further so I plopped down and slept.

JAMIE'S POV

She just lied down on the couch and slept. I laughed quietly to myself. She is just so cute. I can't wait to spend everyday with this girl.

EVENING TIME ( SAM'S POV)

When I awoke I heard someone in the kitchen and then the sweet aroma hit my nose. I couldn't believe the smell, it was heavenly. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jamie cooking.

I immediately started thinking about how sexy he looked as he cooked. And I immediately face palmed because I promised myself that I wouldn't think of him this way. 

He looked up at me and smiled " evening love, how'd you sleep?"

" I didn't know that a couch could be so comfortable. What smells so good?"

"Oh.. I'm just making my Nan's chicken pot pies."

" you can cook ?"

" we'll yes, what's with the questioning ? Movie stars can cook too you know! " he said with a mock offended look on his face.

" whatever, are you almost done? I'm starving!!!"

" yeah they're on the table go sit down and I'll bring drinks."

I followed his directions and sat down. I looked at the food and I realized it had been a very long time since I had last had a meal. 

When Jamie sat down pouring me some coke as I took a bite. It was amazing!!! Nothing like the Marie callender's freezer pot pies!

" Wow, this is amazing " I said with a mouthful of food in my mouth.

He laughed and said " my mother always told me that as long as I could cook I was set for life"he asked with a nostalgic smile on his face. 

"You know if people get tired of your pretty face, you can always become a cook. " I said jokingly

" You see, you admit my face is pretty! I knew you loved me" he said. We both laughed and finished eating. It was really nice I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed actually spending time with someone.