One direction and Jaime part 2

Samantha's POV

I'm kind of in shock. There are a million thoughts racing through my head, I don't even know what to think. Jamie is on stage with One Direction! I think I'm dreaming. This is incredible, there is no way this can be real life. 

After I recovered from my shock, I Started paying attention to what was happening on stage. 

Jaime walked up to a mic, and sat on a stool with his guitar. 

" As some of you may know, I've recently started seeing someone." he said as a spotlight landed on me, everyone in the stadium looked at me. Well this is rather embarrassing... 

" And I'm here today to publicly announce that Samantha has officially asked me to be her boyfriend." he said while chuckling. Everyone looked at me with puzzled looks. 

Some guy handed me a mic. " Nothing against being a strong and independant woman Jamie. But, I'm pretty sure you asked me sweetie" I respond in a playful manner. 

" Oh yeah, that's right! I must've imagined that version. Ignore what I priorly said, my incredibly  beautiful girlfriend has it right." he said chuckling. He emphasized girlfriend asn if the world was incredibly important.

" Yeah of course that's the scenario that went down in your head." I said while rolling my eyes. Its as if there aren't thousands of people watching us. Only we matter in this very moment. 

" So...  I dedicated a song to my girlfriend on our first date, and I'd like to sing it for her here in front of all of you." he said while looking directly at me.

I could see Harry scowling in the shadows. What's up with him? 

and Jaime began to sing 

" Lights go down

you try not to make a sound

hearts collide

we have plenty of time." 

I felt tears prickling at the corner of my eyes. God I love Jaime so much. 

When he finished singing to me, he looked at me and said " I love you Samantha" 

Then the same guy who handed me a mic came and escorted me on stage. I ran to jaime and hugged him so hard as he spun me around. He kissed me on the forehead. 

" aw, aren't they a cute couple." someone said sarcastically into their mic. I turned my head to the right and saw Harry leaning against the railing rolling his eyes. 

The nice guy who brought us up on stage came and brought us back to our seats. By now I was sitting in Jaime's lap rocking my head to the music. 

When the concert ended,  Jaime found the same security guard that brought us in, and he showed him our backstage passes. He took us to a huge room that had two couches, a flat screen and a mini fridge. 

There sitting on one of the couches were Liam, Zayn, and louis. Niall was bending over in front of the mini fridge rummaging for food. Jaime knocked on the already open door and the boys all looked up. i began to giggle because, Niall had a piece of pizza in his mouth.

They all smiled at us. Zayn came up to us and man hugged Jamie,  Louis came and saluted him, liam also man hugged him, and Niall came and offered Jaime a bitten piece of pizza. 

" hey mate, I'm mad at you" Niall said, while scowling at Jaime.

" Why?" Jaime said with an amused look on his face.

" Because, when you said you wanted to sing to your girlfriend, you never said she was hot." He said 

I looked down and hid my face in jaime's chest because, I was blushing. 

" Correction mate, smoking hot." said Harry as he walked into the room shirtless.

I looked up at him and he had an intense look in his eyes again.

" It's so nice to talk to other British people!" Jaime said with a cheeky grin on his face. 

" Well, you make it sound like I keep you locked in the house." I said with a sassy tone

" Feisty, I like it! " Niall said from the couch

" You know Jaime, if you want we could trade places, I would mind being her prisoner for a while." Harry said with a devilish look on his face. 

awkward....

" sorry my jail of a heart is at capacity." I replied

Jaime looked down at me and brought me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. 

' Don't worry I'm yours, and only yours." I whispered to Jaime. 

Then I turned around while, still being in Jamie's arms, to face Harry with a smirk.