It Only Took a Moment For Love And Tragedy

SAM'S POV

The limo driver drove us to Buckingham palace. It's beauty never ceases to amaze me. The driver pulled up to the front steps and Harry stepped out of the car and was almost mobbed by paparazzi. He opened the door for me and helped me out.

"Harry what are you doing with Samantha Blackwell?"

"Isn't she with Jamie?"

"How does Jamie feel about the switch?" they all yelled at us.

We just pushed our way through them and walked up the steps. As we entered the palace, a man wearing a silly puffy outfit told Harry he had to check in with the queen's assistant. He quickly told me he'd be back and left me standing alone in a room of people I didn't know.

I walked to a table and was offered champagne. I quickly declined the offer.

I have had enough alcohol for the a week in the last two days.

I was swaying to the song being sang by 5 Seconds of Summer.

Wow for a queen she really likes modern music.

Then the announcer said "Thanks 5SOS and now please welcome Jamie Campbell!"

Oh joy.. Of all people to perform it had to be him! It had to be the man that broke my heart yet still holds its broken pieces in his hands. 

Jamie's POV

I knew she'd be here, I could see her staring at me through the crowd. I could see the tears prickling in the corners of her eyes. It hurts to know that I caused her so much pain.

I raked my eyes over her body. Her dress is all red and incredibly sexy but, it's not something she wouldn't wear. It's not her style. I bet anything that it's what Harry chose for her.

It enrages me that she is wear something he chose for her, he couldn't choose something that isn't so revealing?

"Thank you, thank you for having me tonight." I say as the crowd clasps for me.

They wouldn't stop clapping!

Just shut up already!!

Uh.. Sam being here with Harry enrages me.

Backstage stupid Harry was taunting me.

FLASHBACK

"Looks like the better brother won the girl." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Harry!" I yelled.

"You know for a while all she did was cry and talk about you but, I made her forget all about it." He said with the devil in his eyes.

I walked away, I knew she wouldn't let him touch her. I have nothing to worry about.

FLASHBACK END

"So I have a few songs to sing for you guys to tonight some of them covers and some of them originals but, they are all dedicated to one special person. I messed up, I really did and I want that person to know that I will live the rest of my life regretting the things I did and said. If I am to live a life full of regret one regret I will not have is letting this person know that I love them and that I want them back" I said staring her in the eyes the entire time. 

The audience awwwed.. And I began to sing her song

"Lights go down

You try to not make a sound

Hearts collide

We still have plenty of time

I'm like a child, a boy young man of 23