The Date

Jamie's POV.

 I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. I just wanted to run up the stairs grab her in my arms and kiss her. Even the first time I saw her I almost couldn't control myself when i went to talk to her. When she didn't seem the slightest bit interested in me, I wanted her more.  I couldn't even speak when I first saw her in that dress when Trisha tore the sweater from her body.

The dress fit so well, It hugged her hips and just made her look so sexy . Her makeup was perfect, but it wasn't like she needed any.

Overall it was amazing how she looked. What really impressed me was her knowledge of cars. When she started asking me about the car and saying facts about the make and model I almost died. 

I just hope tonight goes well. I didn't tell anyone where we were going so I hope the paparazzi doesn't find us. I want her to be mine. I want to hug her and tell her how beautiful she is each and everyday. I have to win her over, I don't know how I'm gonna do it but, I will. 

 Samantha's POV

I had no idea where Jamie was taking me but, we talked a lot on the way. I really liked his taste in music. When the CD switched, my favorite song came on and I started singing along " Lights go down we try to not make sound. Hearts collide but, we still have plenty to hide." 

Then he asked me " you like that song?" 

" Yeah, I don't know who the singer is but, he has an amazing voice I heard it on the radio and have been obsessed since."

 He didn't say anything, he just smiled. We finally  to this classy restaurant. He hops out of the car, hands the Valet the keys and comes to open my door for me. I'm kind of surprised he's such a gentleman. 

He offers me his hand and I take it. We walk into the restaurant hand in hand. He stops at the hostess   and gives his name. 

She looks at him with wandering eyes, then she looks at me standing next to him, holding hands and she just glares at me. 

Then she says " Yes, Mr.Bower reservation for two correct? Right this way." Some how I got the feeling that she was hoping for him to say there was a mistake and the reservation was for one. But, too bad for her. 

We sit down at this very nice table. It's on the secluded side of the restaurant where there weren't many people. When our server came, he was a very attractive guy. Not as attractive as Jamie but, passable. He was very, and I repeat very friendly with me. It seemed to have bothered Jamie a little. When he left he says ' What's that guy's deal? Can't he see your on a date with me?" 

Then I begin to tease him saying " I don't know Jamie he seems very nice and very attractive."

 He seems to have gotten a little offended because he says " You can't like him better than you like me can you?" 

Just to push his buttons a little more I say " I don't know." 

Jamie just sits their with a pouty expression.

I burst out laughing. " You gotta be kidding me! Am I seeing a jealous and self conscious Jamie? Ok maybe i do like you better but, I don't know the real Jamie yet, so start talking." 

As the night goes on we continue in deep conversation for hours. His life is really interesting. When I tell him about me it's a lot more boring than his life but, he seems interested in what I'm telling him. 

When we finally are ready to leave, the server comes back with the check, Jamie becomes serious again. The server said " I hope you both enjoy your evening." He then leans over to me as Jamie  begins to read the check, " I put my name and phone number on a piece of paper with the check in case you get bored of Mr. Movie-star over here." I guess Jamie heard and said to him" she won't be needing that thank you very much" he says as he gives the server back the paper with his phone number. The waiter begins to blush and walks away. 

I just looked at Jamie has he gives himself a look of satisfaction.  A huge grin creeps over my face. 

He looks at me and says " what love?" 

I burst out laughing and say" That was so cute i've never seen a guy so jealous before." He then says "so am I breaking the ice with you? Maybe you'll give me a chance?" 

"Maybe just a tiny crack". He smiles his dazzling smile. 

Jamie's POV

I couldn't believe that bloody waiter! I got so mad but, Samantha thought it was the cutest thing ever. I am finally cracking the ice with her. Maybe I'll actually have a chance. I want to do something for her. And I think I might just have what I'm going to do in mind. As we walk out from the restaurant the hostess says " have a nice evening, I hope nothing goes wrong." I have an uneasy feeling when she says this. And as we walk out of the restaurant I'm blinded by some flashing lights. All I hear is Sam say 

"Jamie what's going on?" 

" Oh no, how'd they find us?"