How Could He?

HARRY'S POV

I know what your thinking " how could you do that to her, Harry?" Well the truth is, I could do it in a heartbeat because,... because, I love her. I love her, and I know that without helping Peter there is no way I could have a chance with her. 

I walked over to her, she was staring at me in utter shock. " how could you help him Harry?" she stuttered.

 " Shhh... baby." I cooed in her ear as I walked around behind her. I moved her hair blocking her neck, and began leaving kisses down her neck. She shivered with each kiss I left on her. 

" Your body wakes up for me." I said while I started turning her around. 

She was quiet, frozen in shock. I started backing her up to the bed. I layed her down, and began to take off her shirt, touching her, feeling everything that belonged to me. 

I started leaving kisses down her stomach nippling at her sensitive skin. I made my way down to her shorts. I started to unbutton her shorts. 

" You don't know how long I've waited for this Sam. To feel your body against mine. Now all I need is for you to moan my name, let me know how much you enjoy me pleasuring you." I said while fumbling with her stupid button. She began to whimper. 

Then she did the unthinkable " PETER!!! PETER HELP HELP." 

SAM'S POV

He was touching me, feeling my body. I was frozen in shock. The Harry I knew wouldn't do this, that Harry respect me. This man on top of me is not the Harry Styles I knew. 

I began to whimper as he fumbled with the button of my jeans. 

So I did the only thing I thought would save me. I screamed. 

 " PETER!!! PETER HELP HELP." 

Peter flew into the room. As soon as he saw Harry on top of me, he flew towards the bed and threw Harry against the wall. 

" What the hell? She is not yours, she is mine. You can't borrow her either Harold." he said with anger flashing in his eyes. 

" I swear if you ever come into this room again I will strangle the life out of your weak useless body. Now get out before I kill you now." he screamed at him. 

" Did he hurt you baby?" he asked while coming over to the bed and sitting down next to me. 

I had to do what I had to do or else he'd hit me. 

" He came in here and started touching me." I said while crying

" I told him I was your's but, he wouldn't listen. So I screamed for you." I said. These words burned as they passed through my lips. Lies all lies. But I could only hope and pray these lies would keep me alive. 

" And you did the right thing baby." he said while laughing 

" But, next time don't be such a slut and let him do that in the first place." he said right before he slapped me across the face and with that he left the room. 

Well that wasn't so bad.