Jamie's house

When we finally drove off the lot, he said he wanted me to see something. We drove up to his house. As soon as we were in the driveway my entire body tensed. My fists clenched and I couldn't move. He didn't bring me here to show me something, he brought me here to do something!!

JAMIE'S POV

I hopped out of the car and went to open her door. She refused to get out and I said " what's wrong love?" She scowled at me and said " Jamie I know why you brought me here every magazine can tell you that going to your house means there will be sex. Let me make one thing clear Jamie! I am not under any circumstances sleeping with you!!!!"

" I'm offended that you'd pin me as that kind of guy" I said feigning a wounded look

" I'm not pinning you I know you're that kind of guy !" she said rashly before thinking. 

" Fine, I promise I didn't bring you here to sleep with me Samantha. I brought you here so you would hear something! And it's really special! But if you don't want to know what it is then fine by me."

SAM'S POV

The way he said it made me very curious. So I finally got out of the car. He walked up the steps to his amazing house. It was like one of those houses from a movie, it was only fitting that it was owned by a moviestar. " do you want some water, soda, rum" he asked me with a devilish smile on his face. " wow, Mr.Bowler i would expect more from you than to offer an under aged person a drink tsk, tsk." I then  said " yeah, yeah wait here don't move." he said indicating that I sit in the living room.

Jamie's POV

I ran to my bedroom and grabbed my guitar that I kept hidden in my closet. It was my favorite guitar, my father gave it to me on  my 16 birthday two weeks before he died. I pulled the strap over my head and ran out into the hallway. I turned off all the lights, I have track lights so I just turned on the one that would shine on me. She immediately turned to look at me and I began to sing.

"Lights go down 

You try to not make a sound

Hearts collide

We still have plenty of time

I'm like a child, a boy young man of 23

And I believe in us cause you believe in me

believe in me

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for you come this summer

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for you come this summer

Lights go down 

We try to not make a sound

Hearts collide

I still have plenty of time

I'm like a child, a boy, young man of 23

And I believe in us cause you believe in me, believe in me

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for you come this summer

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for you come this summer

So come close, and ill scream

Oh just let me be me

And I fail to see

The dark skies are all that's well inside me

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for you come this summer

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for come this summer

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But I'll wait for come this summer

And I'll wait for you in the dark

Arms outstretched comforting lover

My bones may be falling apart

But you'll help put me back together"

I looked up at her to see her reaction, she turned away from me. She put her head in her hands. I walked over to her and she turned even more away from me. I kneeld in front of her and pried her hands from her face. Her eyes were red as if she had been crying.

 " Why are you crying love?' she looks at me and said " I just love that song so much  Plus I was touched you sang my favorite song to me especially since you're the composer." " So can I get a kiss for that?" I asked her with a hopeful look in my eyes. 

" No but you can get a hug, you haven't exactly hit the button where you can have a kiss yet."she said. Then she hugged me. 

Just her touch sent electricity through me. It was a nice sweet hug. She wasn't like the other girls who were always trying to kiss me. Now I'm the one who's gonna be always trying to kiss her. I really like Sam, but like, i really like her. 

Sam's POV

I couldn't believe he did that for me. No one has ever done anything like that for me. Maybe I should give him a chance, who knows he could be the one for me.