Osamu Dazai x Reader Part 2

You remained silent as you dragged Dazai through the town. He didn't fended your grip, because he trusted you.

Even he didn't know what was that about, he didn't complained the fact, that Yukichi would be angry when you both disappear the whole time without saying anything.

"Here we are." you exclaimed amused after you stopped. Dazai blinked and watched the crowd-filled entry of the town fair. "Ano.. don't you think we are a bit too old for that?" he asked and watched the young kids running to the rides.

"You should talk! Who is the one with the childish rock-paper-scissors competitions against Kunikida-kun?" you teased him. "That's not childish~ Besides I don't even have money." he sighed and shook his head.

You merely giggled. "Leave this to me. Kunikida-kun shouldn't let his bank card unattended~"

Dazai chuckled lightly. "He is going to kill you" he said amused and seemed in a better mood now. "I know, but it was worth it." you smirked and payed for both of you.

"Okay, where to first?" you asked him after you walked for a few minutes. "I am hungry."he groaned as you facepalmed. "That figures. Alright then let's eat first."

Almost reflexive he grabbed your hand as you walked. You blinked surprised at his actions, but he only shot you his signature smile. "Let's hold hands to prevent to get lost in this crowd." he told you and squeezed your hand. A light blush crosses your cheek and you squeezed his hand back, which caused Dazai's smile to grow. It wasn't long before you found a booth that sells his favorite snacks – Tamagogani – fried crabs.

"I want to have three servings please." he ordered. You wondered who the third portion was for , but immediately facepalmed after Dazai continued to talk. "As for the pretty lady beside me one portion if she want~"

"Greedy pig~" you hissed after you found a seat across from him and looked at the whole plate of food. Dazai chuckled and began to eat without saying anything.

"Tasty." he murmured every now and then between bites. You just shook your head before you started to eat too. "You know, you have still to explain why we are here. I don't think it was a spontanous idea, was it? What's the deal?" Dazai asked while he absentmindedly chewed on a crab leg.

"Could you please stop questioning everything?" Let's just hang out today. Port Mafia and The Guild are not existent today. As well the Agency. Let's just have fun." you answered, leaving Dazai more puzzled than before.

Well, much time for you to enjoy the day wasn't left, because it was pretty late. The sun was set in a few minutes and you just wanted to watch it from a very good location. What would be better than on the highest point of a Ferry Wheel?

You didn't even waited until Dazai was finished with eating, as you dragged him in the gondula while he was just chewing the last bit of his crabs.

"Well, who's now childish?" Dazai asked with a grin, as you sat across from him to look out the window. You just smiled. "Whats wrong with being a little romantic?" you asked quietly and waited for the Ferris Wheel to move.

When your gondula reached the top, the Ferris Wheel stood still a few minutes, so people could enjoy the view. Just in time, the sun disappeared behind the horizon and the quaint red was replaced by darker night colors.

You smiled while watching the whole scenery until you felt the gaze of someone. You turned your head to Dazai, who was staring at you with a stern look. "You look thought-provoking. What's in your mind?" he asked and took your hands. His voice was soft and worried. He totally changed from his attitude earlier.