Kid!Dazai x Kid!Reader - Angsty

You were nervous as you held your mother's hand tightly with your small ones. Today you had your first school day since your parents moved to Yokohama with you. Of course, you felt kinda sad to leave your friends from your old town. Your mother reassured you that you'll find new friends at your young age of 8.
When you crossed a street you noticed many lights and a crowd surrounding something. You saw police cars and ambulance. Curiosity took you over and you ran into the crowd, your mother followed you to take you back. Policemen tried to calm down the crowd and you finally managed to get through the people. What you saw terrified you. Blood, blood everywhere and a young dark haired boy who appeared to be your age, hovered over a dead woman, sobbing, crying and screaming. An accident? No, she had wounds that were caused by bullets.
Your mother tried to cover your eyes to get you away from such a terrible view, but you broke free from her grip, walking forward to the boy. However a policeman stopped you and picked you up. "This is no place for a young lady to be." he told you and brought you back to your mother. Without a word, she lead you away until you didn't see the sad boy anymore. "Forget what you just saw, darling." your mother whispered until you arrived at the school.
During your first lesson you noticed two empty seats in the last row. You sat down and waited for the teacher. The teacher came after 20 minutes and you wondered where he could've been. Your eyes widened when the teacher had the boy from the accident with him. "I'm sorry for the wait, class. Our little Osamu experienced the loss of his mother earlier and we were at the police station. Don't worry, he is unharmed, but be nice to him. Osamu, take a seat where [Y/n], our new classmate is seated." the teacher ordered. Dazai looked at you, his eyes where dull and his head hung low when he walked next to you. "Hey.." you whispered, but he didn't answer. He must have gotten traumatized from earlier.
When it was lunch break, you looked for Dazai. He sat under a tree far away from the other children. You sat beside him, trying to say something. "What do you want?" he cut you off when you opened your mouth. "I saw you this morning.. on the street." you said. "..And?" he asked, still looking to the ground. You were about to say something when you noticed other boys approaching you slowly. "Hey, isn't this the little shit that always makes fun of us? Time for payback." one of them laughed, pushing you aside.
Dazai stood up, he didn't have the motivation to fight or anything, so he just stood there. "..I am sorry." he managed to say. The boys looked at him and laughed. "He is so pathetic. Let's have some fun." the boy leader said and the boys began to punch and kick the poor boy. Dazai curled down to a ball, getting hit by numerous punches and kicks to his abdomen and chest. Even some on his head. "Stop it! You'll kill him!" you shouted, trying to shove one boy away. "That's none of your business, newcomer! Get lost!" they snickered and wanted to punch you too. "I said stop it!" you hissed and knocked one after another down with some moves. It was a good thing that your older brother taught you some karate after all. "Shit, this is bad! Retreat!" the leader sighed in defeat and the boys escaped, crying.
You bent down to Dazai and looked over his wounds. It seemed pretty bad. "Let's go to the infirmary." you told him, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the school infirmary. You got bandages and put them around his head and hand and even his leg. It looked pretty bad after all. Dazai was silent the whole time, yet he seemed as he wanted to say thanks. You smiled at him. "Don't thank me. I just can't stand it when others bully someone who is weaker than them." you explained, finishing to clean his face. "You seem to be kind and nice.. How come you know how to fight?" he finally spoke with you! "My brother is a martial artist and he taught me a bit for self-defense. Though he forbade me to use it for fun. That meanie." you chuckled jokingly, making Dazai smile a bit shyly. "Thanks" he said, laying his small hand on top yours. "You're welcome, Osa-chan." you giggled. Dazai's face fell, not liking this name. "Can you call me Dazai please? Osa-chan sounds.. embarrassing." he mumbled. You chuckled and shook your head. "My mother said, calling other kids by their last name is rude, even for us Japanese people. So sorry I can't do that, Osa-chan." you teased him, making the boy sigh in embarrassment. He was quite cute, you had to admit.
The days passed and you got closer to Dazai. Even though he didn't tell you what happened on the day you first met, he trusted you well enough even as he was rather shy and introverted when you were in public. Dazai smiled shyly, when you hugged him as greeting. Today you planned to see the marine creatures in a nearby aquarium. There was a crowd, and today was a special day so prices were low. You took his hand to not lose each other. Dazai blushed, your tight grip made him uneasy. "Aww look at these cute kids. It must be great to have a girlfriend in such a young age." an elderly woman smiled warmly at you, making you both blush. You didn't really understand what they meant at all, but your heart fluttered a bit when you were around him.
In the aquarium, Dazai watched the sharks in fascination, while you loved the dolphins on the other basin across the sharks. You watched him and wondered if he ever was that distant and shy. He never even talked to you first and waited until you greeted him and dragged him into a conversation. "Osa-chan?" you asked. Dazai turned to you, still hating that nickname. "What actually happened back then when we first met?" you asked him. Dazai froze before he turned his head away and clenched his fists. "That's.. none of your business." he said with a serious voice. You sighed, already expecting such an answer. Dazai blinked when he noticed his raised voice. He immediately backed away. "I..I am sorry. I just don't want to involve you in something dangerous.." he mumbled, turning away to the sharks. Unbeknownst to him, that made you curious of course..
Before you could react, Dazai shot up to shove you away when a bullet hit the glass of the basin, making a thick crack into it. "Who'd have guessed you were still alive?" an older man chuckled, still aiming his gun at you. "Run.. and don't look back." Dazai told you, pushing you to the exit. "What about you?" you asked terrified when more bullets flew above your head. "RUN!" he yelled and pushed you out of the exit. You panicked and looked for a police station or someone who could help. But when you went back to the aquarium, the man in the black suit and Dazai had disappeared. That was the last time you saw him because he never went to school again.
He was taken by the Port Mafia.