Chuuya Nakahara Lemon Part 1

Let me tell you one thing beforehand: Before you all nosebleed to death.. the real lemon will start in Part 2. So prepare yourself for it :p

----

Ougai chuckled while he watched the scene before him. You and Chuuya stood in his office, arguing. Chuuya was assigned to go on a dangerous mission, where there was a high possibility of not coming back. Of course you, as his partner, were not in approval of this. Especially since he wanted to go alone. "That's ridiculous. Do you want to die?" you sighed, shaking your head. "It's a mission [Y/n]. I won't die. You underestimate me." Chuuya grumbled. He almost lost his calmness around you because he was tired of discussing that matter with you.
"Let me go with you at least."
„For the last time.. NO."
"Why not?"
"Because I said so."
"You don't have the right to give me orders! Boss, I want to go on this mission as well!"
Your boss sighed heavily. "Stop arguing already. [Y/n], I need you here. You would only drag him down." he said, grinning directly at Chuuya. The brown haired male cleared his throat and tugged at his hat, pulling it over his eyes to hide his embarrassment of the deeper meaning of Ougai's words and stare. "I am not that weak you know!" you sighed, not understanding their stares. You walked up to Chuuya and stared at him. "I'll go with you, whether you want me to or not."
"I said NO. Do you think I'm going to risk losing you in such a dangerous mission? You stay here, and even if I have to tie you up girl." Chuuya hissed lowly and gripped your shoulders. You blinked in mild surprise as a blush crept onto your cheeks because of his actions and words. After a moment, he calmed down and let go of you. He took his hat and laid it ontop your head with a smirk. "Take care of it. I will be back soon." he said, making you grip tightly on his hat and look at him. "Chuuya.." you mumbled. He never went to a mission without his precious fancy hat nor has he ever given it to you.
Chuuya turned around, fixing his vest. "I should get going. Boss, [Y/n], see ya. .. maybe." he spoke, beginning to walk away. "Wait." he stopped and turned around. Before he could say or do anything, you pulled him into a short but meaningful kiss. Now it was Chuuyas turn to blush a bright shade of red. "Take care, please." you whispered against his lips and left Ougai's office. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to let go of him.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It has been two months since Chuuya went on his mission. You were worried and asked the messengers of the Mafia everyday if they heard something about him. To prevent you from going crazy, Higuchi took care of you. She always has been the only person besides Chuuya who you fully trusted. You sat with her in her room, watching movies and eating snacks in your comfortable night-gowns. It was evening already and you just wanted to wear something comfortable. So you took your shortest night-gown that revealed more than you expected but since Higuchi was a woman, you didn't feel ashamed at all.
A knock was heard as Tachihara walked in. "Yoo~" he greeted with a big grin, because he liked what he saw. Higuchi sighed, trying to cover your cleavage with a blanket. "What do you want?" she asked, annoyed. "And stop staring at us like that." you added.
"Oh, I wanted to tell a certain [h/c]-haired woman, that Chuuya is back from his mission~ Should I tell him that his little crush is not interested in men?" he taunted. "Tachihara, watch your tongue!" Higuchi hissed.
However you ignored everything after you heard 'Chuuya was back'! Without thinking, you stood up and ran past Tachihara, forgotten what you wore. "[Y/n]-chan, wait! ... your panties are visible.. ~ Geez." Higuchi sighed, shaking her head.
Chuuya was in Ougai's office, explaining the results of his mission. Ougai browsed through the files and seemed satisfied. The brown-haired male grinned exhausted and stretched himself, before the door opened and your arms flung around his neck. "Chuuya-kun!" you smiled happily and pressed your body flush against his, earning a cute blush from the male. "I..I missed you too.. uh.." he felt embarrassed but that didn't stopped him to get hold on your butt to hold you steady. When he noticed your lack of clothing, he grinned and kissed you -- without warning -- forcefully on the lips. Ougai blinked when Chuuya massaged your butt, deepening the kiss and earning a moan from you. It seemed you had forgotten where you were..
"Excuse me, love birds." he began, clearing his throat to get your attention. "I am sorry to disturb this moment, but Chuuya and I have to clear some formalities. Would you wait outside, please?" Ougai asked with his usual calm face. You pulled away, taking his hat from your head and placed it on his head again. He pulled you again against his body for a short second kiss. His lips kissed their way to your ears, where he stopped. "Wait for me in my room~" he whispered lowly, making you shiver in anticipation.
After you were gone, Chuuya turned around to Ougai and cleared his throat again to fight his blushing cheeks. "Well, I am happy to see you two finally together. But I demand you be more professional Chuuya." he told him. "Of course boss." Chuuya sighed and went back to work – slightly distracted though about what would happen soon.

...
.....a few minutes later....
"Chuuya?! Are you listening?" Ougai asked, slightly annoyed. His right hand man seemed absorbed in his fantasies. "Sure boss. We have to watch the town centre more frequently." Chuuya answered, tugging impatiently at his hat. "No, I said we have to eliminate the gangs in the west. But I can imagine why you are so distracted.. Well, have some fun. We can finish this tomorrow." Ougai gave up. "But boss, I would never-"
"She's waiting. Go already and tell your pants to stop aiming at me." he sighed and motioned at Chuuya's crotch. The male coughed and disappeared faster than Ougai was able to look. Yes, it was pretty obvious -- what he was thinking about for the last few minutes.
In the meantime you sat on his bed, waiting for him. Your legs hung loose and you couldn't stop smiling. Since the kiss before he left, you waited for this moment. Who would have thought that he actually returned your feelings? Slowly the door opened and Chuuya walked in. He closed the door and smirked lightly. "Sorry, that it took so long. You know him~" he spoke and his grin widening when he saw you jump up from his bed and run to him, falling in his arms.
He caught you in his strong arms and chuckled in a low tone. "Not getting enough of me all of the sudden?" he breathed, putting his index finger under your chin and raised your head. You smirked back, noticing something hard against your legs. "Look who's talking~ I don't think the report woke up your little friend down there." you purred, making Chuuya slightly uncomfortable before he growled and pinned you against a wall. God he loved your cocky side. "Just shut up and kiss me." he ordered and pulled you into a heated kiss. You kissed back immediately and moaned into his mouth when his hands stroked your butt. He lifted you up that your legs wrapped around his waist.
Chuuya was dominant, oh hell he was. You noticed this in the aggressive way of his kissing, since you weren't able to defend your mouth against his invading tongue. He won the battle within seconds and earned a louder moan from you when he explored the wet cavern of your mouth. While he was kissing and sucking your lips, he walked over to his bed and threw you on the mattress. Without hesitation he hovered over you and attacked your neck with biting and sucking. "Ah~"
"You like that, huh? Well, prepare yourself to not be able to walk straight for the next week, when I am finished with you, dear~"