Doppo Kunikida (NSFW/Lemon/Drabble)

His glasses steamed from the fog and he gulped, when you worked on his belt. Kunikida never got used to this kind of pleasure and got nervous, though he wanted you as bad as you wanted him.

Your hands traveled around his navel, smirking amused when he watched your lover squirm under your touch. "D..Don't tease me, [Y/n]-chan." he told you, trying to be stern. His husky voice however made him not that conviencing. "You don't like my touches?" you asked with a jokingly pained voice. Kunikida panicked, grabbing your shoulders and smashed his lips against yours. "No! That's not what I meant!" he told you, nibbling lightly at your earlobe. You chuckled at his cute apologize. "It's okay, I only teased you." you admitted, making Kunikida blush in embarrassment.

"You're almost as bad as Dazai." he sighed. However his sigh turned into a moan when he felt your hand grabbing his cock, pulling it out of his tight prison. "You're quite ready Kunikida-kun. You waited for this right?" you smirked, giving his length a few pumps with your hand. Kunikida bit his lip to contain his loud moans, but he couldn't take it anymore and kissed your lips to shut you both up.

Finally he got enough courage to let his hands roamed your already naked body. He stopped at your womanhood, feeling the pulsating need of yours, which make him shiver in delight. "So wet.." he murmured and gave your most sensitive body part a few gentle strokes. You arched your back, wanting more friction, so you took him and threw him onto his bad, straddling his hips.

"If you don't going to fuck me, I'll do it for you." you smirked and guided his cock with your hand. With a deep thrust, he filled you completely, making you both moan in pleasure. "Oh.. fucking god. This is awesome." you moaned, thrusting your hips in a fast pace. Kunikida hold your hips and watched your supple boobs bouncing at your movements. He loved this view, though he was still embarrassed.

"Kunikida-kun.. Thrust your hips damnit." you hissed through your panting, feeling a knot rising in your stomach. Kunikida hold you tight when he thrusted up his hips, making a loud groaning noise. "That's it! Keep thrusting this angle." you ordered, throwing your head back and enjoyed his precise thrusts to that certain spot that made you see stars.

It didn't took long, until you released and collapsed above him. Catching your breath, you felt his arms around your back, pulling you close. You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Get used to it, Kunikida-kun. I am tired of being the one that dominates you." you chuckled. Kunikida smiled and and cleared his throat. "If you would have more patience, love, I would glady dominate you." he said, making you blush since you always went to fast. But hell, you couldn't help it. He was too cute when you seduce him, at all~