Dazai x Reader NSFW (Lemon ♥)

Dazai loved it when you changed his bandages. Why? Because it almost leads to more every time~ He was such a big tease and you were never able to finish this job without at least three interruptions with his calloused hands, roaming your body, slowly undressing you..
"Dazai-kun, stop it.. I'll have to put on the bandages properly.." you sighed, slapping away his wandering hands that wanted to unbutton your shirt. The male chuckled and kissed your cheek, tracing down to your neck. "I can't help myself [Y/n]-chan. You're just too cute to resist." he breathed against your skin, making you yelp in surprise when he bit on the sensitive flesh and nibbled on it. He'd mark you every time to make sure everyone knew who you belonged to~
Dazai took your hands and held them above your head. Now you were completely helpless when he attacked your mouth and neck with kisses and bites. He pushed you back from the bed where you sat and hovered over you, kissing and nibbling at your neck until he heard your moans. Smirking against your skin, Dazai let go of your hands and unbuttoned your top. His hands tickled your skin and he grinded his hips against yours, making you both moan and arching your back in pleasure. It was way too long for him since he felt your warmth the last time.
"You like that, hm?" Dazai chuckled when you finally responded to his ministrations, fiddling with his belt to get rid of the clothing. You hissed and bit his lower lip, making him groan. "And whose fault is that?" you asked, kissing him on his lips while your hands kept working on his pants. Dazai chuckled lowly and kneaded your breasts, enjoying every mewl and moan that escaped your lips. "I don't know what you mean, love~" he smirked and kissed down to your breast, unclasping your bra and freeing your twins. You threw your head back, when you felt his tongue twirling around your perk nipple while one of his hands massaged the other breast. His free hand traced your stomach, with a firm grip of your hips.
"D..Dazai-kun~" Oh how he loved your aroused voice, it made him so hard. The tent in his pants were evident and he felt you were also as impatient as he was. "[Y/n]-chan~" he breathed your name and switched his hand and tongue, working on the other breast. You hummed in delight, loving the attention he gave you. Though Dazai was the biggest tease ever, he was extremely sensual and loving in bed. And hell, you fucking loved it. But you also loved his teasing during sex, how easy it was to make you beg and how his touches affected your arousal. "I wanna feel you.. Down there~" you whispered, trying to take his hand and guide it to your lower regions. However it was not YOUR decision when he was doing it, so Dazai grinned evilly and held your hands over your head again. "Such a wicked person, you are~ You need to be punished and shown that I am your master~" he grinned and kissed your lips.
You closed your eyes and moaned when he sucked at your lower lip, biting gently on the flesh. Dazai loved to take it slowly -- even if he was on his last ounce of willpower -- and made sure not to ravish you completely. He chuckled when he felt your hip grinding and groaned when you graced his crotch. "You are such a bad girl." he purred, his free hand groping your breast roughly. You gasped in pain and pleasure when he kissed your neck while his fingers pinched your nipple harshly. After what seemed like an eternity he finally wandered lower, stroking over your clothed womanhood. You arched your back and tried to get your hips in collision with his for the friction. Dazai was amused and pinned you down completely so that you were unable to move. "Beg." he whispered, his hands drawing circles on your slit, avoiding your clit to tease you.
"Dazai-kun.." you sighed, wanting him so bad. Dazai chuckled and kissed your lips lovingly. "Say what you want, [Y/n]-chan." he breathed against your lips and kissed his way up to your ear, nibbling on your earlobe. A shiver ran down your spine and you were so desperately in need for his touches down there. "P..Please.. Give it to me until I can't walk!" you said with almost teary eyes from the long wait. Dazai chuckled more and kissed away the salty substance before his hand shoved the fabric to the side. You let out a relieved moan when his finger poked your clit, rubbing slowly at the little pearl. "Oh yes.." you moaned out and bent up to kiss his lips. Dazai obliged and his tongue battled with yours for dominance. Of course he won without having problems.
The dark haired male stopped the kiss and moaned loudly when he felt your knee rubbing his crotch. "Such a bad girl.." he growled in a low and sexy voice. "But you love it when I am a bad girl." you grinned. Dazai smirked and nibbled at your neck. You chuckled but moaned loudly when he inserted two fingers in your wet womanhood. "That's true. And you are so wet already.." he whispered, pumping his fingers in a fast and steady pace. You arched your back more and felt a knot rising in your stomach. He was just so good to make you come even without penetrating you at all.
"S..Stop.." you panted, clamping your legs together. Dazai blinked. He hadn't hurt you, right? You looked at him, smiling softly. "I don't want to come yet. I want to come with you. Please fill me, Dazai-kun." you said, making him blush and grin at the same time. "As you wish, my cute [Y/n]-chan." he said, kissing you softly while he undressed his pants and boxer. He gave his cock a few pumps with his hand before he positioned at your entrance. You groaned in need when you felt his tip rubbing your clit. "Stop being such a tease dammit!" you said in a warning tone. Dazai chuckled and with one thrust, he sheathed himself deep within you. He let out a moan that was a nice contrast to your mewling.
After you adjusted to his size, you signaled him that he could move now. Dazai kissed your lips softly and began in a painfully slow pace. He always did that! But not today. He froze when you wrapped your legs around his hips, pushing his cock deeper in your womanhood. With an aimed thrust of yourself his cock hit your walls in such a pleasant angle, that both of you moaned in lustful ecstasy. "Ah...fuck." he cursed under his breath and sped up his thrusts. Finally he had a satisfying pace that sent you over the edge in no time. "Dazai-kun.. I am coming.. I am coming.."
"No.." he murmured and stopped his thrusts. You hissed in frustration and yelped as he sat up with you on his lap. He loved the sitting position the most because he felt every inch of your body on his and the closeness was so loving. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his lips, knowing too well that he wanted to come with you in this position. "Move." you ordered and sucked at his lower lip, making the male moan when he began to thrust up his hips. You threw your head back and panted heavily, loving the sensation of this pose.
Dazai loved seeing your bouncing breasts like this and kissed your neck, biting here and there so that it leaves marks. His grip on your hips surely left bruises as well but you didn't care. His thrusts became frantic and sweat dripped from both your bodies, mixing together. With a final thrust and a passionate kiss, you both hit your climax. Everything got blurry white and your toes curled up. That was so intense. Dazai panted too and buried his head deep into your breasts, kissing the flesh. He hold onto your back to held you steady before his strength left him and he collapsed backwards on the bed.
You chuckled, pulling him out of you and snuggling up next to him. "Now I have to put the new bandages." you sighed, your work was totally messed up. Dazai chuckled and pulled you close, kissing your forehead. "When you're ready for round 2.." he smirked. You giggled, poking his cheeks. "Then I'll get Kunikida to put the bandages on." you teased him. His face fell and he tickled you. "AHHH!"
"That's for teasing me [Y/n]-chan~" he sang and kissed your lips. "Says the biggest tease ever. But you know what? I still love you Dazai-kun. And I always will."
His eyes softened and he hugged you tightly to his chest. "I love you too, my [Y/n]-chan.. But if you get Kunikida to do it, no sex for a month." he chuckled. You giggled more and your hand took a hold on his cock, gripping it a bit roughly in a way that made him moan and groan. "You'll never survive this month~"
You were right, but neither would you.