Chuuya Nakahara x Reader LEMON

"GOD DAMMIT!" Chuuya yelled, throwing another bottle of his precious wine against the next wall. For some time he was really pissed and anxious. You were on a rough mission and got injured. Port Mafia doctors were sent to you, but he hasn't heard anything from them yet. And it was bugging him to no end. What if they don't make it in time? What if you're already.. No! He wouldn't even dare to think you were dead. "Calm down, Chuuya-san. Here, take a cigarette." Hirotsu spoke, trying to reassure the executive member. "I don't need a fucking cigarette, I need my girlfriend dammit. I knew I had to go with her." Chuuya ranted, throwing a stool at the wall. If he didn't stop this destructive attitude soon, his whole room would turn to ruin.
"Chuuya-" the door opened and Chuuya immediately stopped rampaging. It was your voice. He turned to you and before you could even blink, he had you in his arms, hugging you tightly. "I can't breathe love." you chuckled tiredly, stroking his back. "You are alive! Thank god. I heard you got heavily injured." he mumbled. "I was." you said and he pulled away. "But you look unharmed?" Hirotsu noticed. "You'd never guess what happened. This doctor from the Armed Detective Agency, Yosano, healed me. We fought the enemy together." you explained. Chuuya didn't care if you were healed by Yosano, he was so relieved you were fine. "Darling, can you let go of me now? You can see that I am fine." you told him, trying to break free from his steel grip. "No." he ordered and turned to Hirotsu. His gaze made Hirotsu chuckle. "I understand." the older man replied and stood up to leave the room.
You blinked and looked after him. "Chuuya.. you serious?" you asked. Chuuya grinned and threw you to the ground, hovering over you and attacking your neck. "This is punishment for making me worry so much.." he whispered, biting your neck and finding your weak spot in no time. "B..But I haven't reported to the boss ye...aaah!" you moaned loudly when he ripped off your top and sucked at your nipple. He was so impatient sometimes. "The boss can wait.." Chuuya mumbled, licking your perk bud and letting his free hand wander your sides. "I waited too you know." he grinned, making you shiver at his low tone. "I am not sure if the boss likes to wait, but.. I guess I can't make you wait any longer." you chuckled and held onto his hair, pulling him up for a heated kiss. Chuuya devoured your lips as if he'd never see you again after this. His tongue darted out to lick your bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Since you loved to tease him, you denied and shut your lips together. Chuuya growled impatiently, grasping your breasts and squeezing them tightly. You gasped and felt his tongue invade your mouth like he did countless times before. He got you to moan for more easily with just kissing you. A sly grin against your lips made you shiver, he was just thinking the same when he took off your pants. His fingers grazed your panties, teasing you by avoiding your most desired spot. "Chuuya.." you sighed in frustration since he enjoyed of making you wait. "I said it's punishment~" he purred against your neck, licking and teasing the sensitive skin. You tried to buck your hips to his hand, but he held you back using his Ability. "Behave." he warned you, nipping harshly at your weak spot. You threw your head back and moaned loudly. God, he was so good at making you squirm with barely touching you down there.
Chuuya grinned when he saw you were already a panting mess, silently begging for more. Though it made it hard for him to deny you any longer. His willpower was on the edge of breaking when he watched your supple breasts going up and down from your heavy breathing. He took off his vest and white shirt, leaving him topless and only in his black formal pants. The bulge pained him, so he took of his pants too. He kissed every spot of your bare body, loving the smooth skin and all of this was his.
Finally his mouth was going lower, kissing around your navel and licking the inside. You shivered a bit from the tickling sensation and bit your lips in anticipation as he went lower. Chuuya kissed your panties and sucked over your clothed clit, making you throwing your head back and moan. "Oh god, yes.. Don't stop!" you panted desperately in need of this friction. Your boyfriend chuckled, he enjoyed this punishment more than you did. "Don't worry my dear [Y/n]-chan~ I won't stop before I weaken your body enough to have you abandon the next missions for months." he purred, taking off your panties and kissing your pelvis.
You smiled, he was very worried about losing you after all. "Alright.. Destroy my body for every mission~" you demanded, making Chuuya harder than before. Fuck, why were you so irresistible? He growled in a husky voice when his tongue licked your clit, drawing circles around. You closed your eyes when he began to suck at it while he inserted two fingers. "Oh god.." you moaned, making Chuuya chuckle darkly. From the vibration his lips made when he chuckled, you got even more friction from his mouth. It felt unbelievably good.
"Damn it.. Chuuya, take me already!" you hissed, yanking his head back up and taking off his boxer-shorts. He blinked before he grinned and kissed your neck, helping you to get rid of this last part of fabric. "Turn around then~" he ordered, putting his hand on your shoulder and turned you around. You were on all fours, when he raised your hips to thrust into you from behind. A loud moans from both of you filled the room when Chuuya pounded in you at a pretty good pace. He was so rough sometimes, but you loved it. "Oh god, yes.. harder!" you said, trying to hold your body up with your arms. Chuuya obeyed and changed the angle when he pushed you to the side and raised one of your legs.
You closed your eyes, feeling him deeper in you in this position. Chuuya had a firm grip on your hips to slam into you as hard and fast as possible. He felt your walls tighten around his member and groaned loudly, implying he was about to climax. "Dammit.. [Y/n], I'm coming already.." he hissed through clenched teeth, his nails bruising your hips. "N..No, wait! A bit longer please~" you pleaded, panting like crazy. Chuuya bit his lip until he drew blood, trying everything to hold back. "Hurry already!" he panted, his mind going blank as he finally released. A sigh of utter relief left his mouth and feeling his hot seed shot in your womb, you hit your climax too, quite harshly. "Oh fuck, yes!"
Chuuya collapsed over you, still on the ground on Ougai's precious Persian carpet. Your legs and arms gave in, collapsing under him. You tried to catch your breath while Chuuya showered your sweaty back with tired kisses. He was so loving after love-making. "So, that is my punishment?" you asked in a drained voice, turning around to hug him. Chuuya chuckled. "Yes." he stated. You grinned and pulled him close for a kiss. "I guess I have to ask the boss to give me more dangerous missions from now on~ for more punishments." you said. Chuuya grumbled, pinching your butt harshly so that it hurt a bit. "Don't you dare." he said, kissing you roughly. "Ahem." Ougai cleared his throat and made his presence clear.
Well, shit. Time for a good explanation about what happened with his Persian carpet..