Chuuya Nakahara Oneshot 2

(For your information.. the Guild members are made by me and it's a bit.. nsfw :p)

Monday, May 02 – 1:50 pm [Armed Detective Agency]

You sat in Yukichi's office, waiting to get your new mission. The director just browsed through a file, ignoring you a while. As soon as you got tired of waiting, you slammed your hand on his desk. Yukichi looked up and raised his brow. "You may have time Director, but I don't get younger. So tell me already what I have to do, please." you spoke impatiently and crossed your arms.

The director closed the file and put it on a pile of stapled documents before he sighed. "Let me tell you one thing before hand: To succeed in this mission you have to change your .. cocky attitude." he said. "Excuse me?" you asked, feeling slightly offended. "Anyway, you have to be aware, that this mission may end up dangerous. You don't have to accept this mission, but.."

You cut him off. "Geez, just tell me already what the mission is, and don't try to avoid saying it." you sighed making Yukichi stare at you. "I want you as a spy for the guild." he told you finally. You froze and leaned back in your seat. Now you were slightly speechless. "They don't know you. You never had any business regarding our fights. So they don't relate you to us. Plus, we are going to get you into their new hideout. According to our researcher, the basement is for their newest members. And neither the Port Mafia nor the Agency have ever encountered them yet. So, I highly doubt they suspect you at all." Yukichi explained.

"I see. But what exactly are you want me to do there?" you asked. "I want you to find out the rest of Fitzgerald's plans for the war. And try to find their weak spots to take over their hideout. But.. they may be a small part of the guild, don't underestimate them. Do you think you will succeed?"

„Of course director. Easy going."

-.-.-.-.-.-

Monday, 02 – 1:55 pm [Port Mafia main hideout]

"I don't think this is a good idea, boss. The guild members aren't that dumb." Chuuya sighed and checked his clothing. He wore a white smoking with silky wristbands. Also he was not wearing his fancy hat, that made him look incredibly different, almost aristocratic. "Oh, you doubt me, Chuuya?" Mori asked amused. "Of course not. But they won't fall for it. Fitzgerald could have given them our profiles after all." he explained, feeling slightly naked without his beloved hat. Mori forbid him to wear his signature feature though.

"That may be true. But even when they know your face...~ You look so different, they'll never notice you as Nakahara Chuuya~ If they see similarities, you can still say he is your brother, but you hate Port Mafia~" Ozaki snickered, working on her hair. Chuuya sighed, heavily annoyed. "Sure, sounds completely realistic and promotes the trust." he hissed and lit a cigarette. Mori and Ozaki looked at each other, before they chuckled. To get Chuuya for this mission, was pretty hard and took time. The reason, Mori chose him was simple: Chuuya was the most reliable member of Port Mafia and his Ability was one of the strongest too. Even if the guild managed to stop his Gravity manipulation, there was still Corruption. Mori invented a tonic, that stops his raging. But, the risk after using the tonic is not harmless either, so Chuuya won't make use of it until it is really necessary.

"Let's get this shit over with.." Chuuya sighed, defeated and began head out for his mission.

Tuesday, May 03 2:42 pm [New Guild hideout]

A member of the guild, Luise Ahlborn (Ability: Every man for himself) greeted you. Of course you didn't tell her your real name, because they may know the Agency names. So came up with an alias 'Alice' (or another name you like). You hoped that would make you less suspicious.

"You'll have a talk with our commander, Lewis. But you are not going to be alone with him. We have another new member." Luise said as she led you through dark corridors. You were thinking that another member would complicate your mission, but you'd never guess how much..