Ranpo Edogawa x Reader Fluff!Lemon

A pleasant scent filled Ranpo's nostrils when he arrived at your shared apartment. You, as his long time girlfriend, did everything to make him happy. So, you baked everyday the sweetest chocolate cookies he'd ever eaten. He followed the tasty smell to the kitchen, where he saw you standing before the oven and humming while you swayed your hips.
Ranpo grinned, loving to watch your cute butt going right and left, while he heard your sweet voice humming like that. "Welcome home." you hummed and turned your head to him with a smile. He never knew how you managed to sense him even when he wasn't making any movement at all. Ranpo walked up to you, hugging you tightly. He may never shown it in public, but in private he was extremely affectionate as long as he got his sweets this way. And you knew that. "I know what you want." you chuckled, dipping your finger into the chocolate sauce that was left and holding the finger to his mouth. He grinned and licked your finger, sucking at it. It made you shiver a bit, since Ranpo always put such effort in these little things. "Tasty. Oh and the chocolate is okay too." he said.
You smiled, turning around and hug him. "Jerk. Who taught you that line? Dazai-san?" you asked. Ranpo shook his head, kissing your forehead. "Naomi~" he admitted, making you laugh. At least, he tried hard. And you loved him for that.
Ranpo let himself drop at the sofa, waiting for his sweets. You joined him with a full plate of cookies. His eyes shone with delight when you fed him a cookie. He wanted a second, but you snatched it away before he was able to eat it. "One kiss, before you get another cookie~" you teased him. He loved your games. It was like a win-win situation for him after all.
His arms snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. You snuggled up to him when he latched his lips onto yours into a sweet kiss. Ranpo's kisses were experimental, like he always tried to find out what you liked now. When he noticed you sucking at his bottom lip, he knew you wanted to french kiss. His tongue darted out, battling with yours before he explored your cavern, memorizing every single spot. After he pulled away, he laid his head on your shoulder, sighing in utter satisfaction. "Already enough? Here are plenty of cookies left~" you chuckled, holding another up to him. Ranpo smiled and took your hand to put the cookie back. "I just want to cuddle with my cute girlfriend. That's enough for now." he spoke, making you blush. He was so cute when he wanted to be. "Awww."
"Don't ruin being cute [Y/n]-chan." he warned you with a chuckle. You let out a joyful laugh and buried your head into his chest. "Alright." you mumbled, enjoying the moment. It was so rare for you both to share such a moment. It was peaceful, his grip gentle and everything was perfect.
Soft laughter filled your living room while Ranpo enjoyed to tease you with tickle attacks. During cuddle sessions he loved to touch you in an innocent way that turned out hot when his hands slid under your shirt, grazing your bare skin. Your laughter change into low-voiced moans. Ranpo grinned, he loved those noises from your mouth. "I wanna hear more of your adorable moans." he whispered in your ear, sucking the earlobe and taking off the disturbing clothes. With your new revealed skin, he began to kiss down while his hands cupped your breasts. He massaged them through your bra and sucked at your neck, making you shiver in pleasure. God, he was so good since he spared all of his strength during his work.
Ranpo never had patience though, so he made quick work of your bra too and pinched your perk nipples. "You know, what's tasting awesome?" he asked, pulling away from you. You blinked in surprise when he stood up and walked into the kitchen. When he came back with a bowl, you tilted your head in confusion. "Is that the chocolate cream?" you asked, puzzled. Ranpo grinned and dipped his finger into the bowl. "Seems so." he chuckled and traced his chocolate covered finger across your breast. You nibbled on your lower lip when your boyfriend licked the sticky substance from your breasts. He made sure not to miss a single drop of the sweet cream. You were not that used to food-play, but it was the only way to receive some foreplay from Ranpo. "I can't say which tastes better~ You or the chocolate." he chuckled, kissing up again to your lips and sealing them in a heated kiss. He tasted like chocolate and you moaned when his hand disappeared into your pants. His fingers teased your clothed clit, he was testing if you were already wet. Hell, you were.
Ranpo smirked and opened his eyes, showing his emerald green orbs. You knew what that meant. He was getting into it quickly. "Oh-oh.." you chuckled, knowing too well what was now. He took your head and guided you to his crotch. "I want you to suck me like a lollipop~" he demanded when he opened his pants. You sighed a bit, but obeyed. You took off his boxer-shorts and smirked at his length. He was really into it now. "I hope you ate at least pineapples before~" you joked, making Ranpo smirk. After all he knew how to make this job for you enjoyable. "Of course..~" he purred. You licked your lips in anticipation, loving his sweet taste after that. "Very good." you said and began to suck at his cock. Ranpo threw his head back and moaned loudly. He rarely raised his voice but in bed he was extremely loud. You took most of his length into your mouth and bobbed your head, twirling your tongue around and massaging his balls while doing this.
He grabbed your hair and enjoyed this so much. Hell, he can't handle this much pleasure at once, so he came before you even began. Smirking, you licked his cum and purred at it's sweet taste. At least, he told the truth about the pineapples. Now it was his turn again to prepare you more. You laid on your back and spread your legs when he took off your panties. He grinned and looked at the bowl. However he got a kick from your bare foot. "Don't you dare to mess up my womanhood with chocolate." you warned him. Ranpo chuckled and threw your legs over his shoulder. "I am sorry. Was just thinking. But you are as tasty even without sweets~" he breathed over your clit before he sucked gently on this sensitive pearl. You threw your head back and moaned loudly.
Ranpo traced your outer labia with his fingers and spread them open to get better access. He groaned deeply at your taste and his tongue was so good~ Finally his skills of licking ice-cream came to a proper use. After Ranpo had enough foreplay, he threw your legs back down and spread your legs. "Ready or not, I am coming now." he smirked and with a deep thrust he pushed deep inside you. Your hands snaked around his neck and you moaned loudly in sync with him as he started a lazy pace. You wrapped your legs around his hips, thrusting them to increase the speed. Ranpo chuckled, he loved to tease you even now. And you knew, he didn't speed up before you did one certain thing..
"Beg."
... "R..Ranpo-san.. Please..~" He never has to tell you this twice. The black haired male granted your wish and let out a low moan when he pounded in you at an insane speed. His sweat dripped down on your face and his panting became frantic when he hit your special spot every time. Suddenly he took you and switched into a sitting position. He hold onto your back and pounded into you, your bouncing breasts teasing his chest as he kissed you deeply. You knew how to pleasure him more and grinned, taking his shoulders and pushing him back down. Now you were riding him.
"Oh..my..god.." he moaned, turning his head from side to side when you thrusted your hips faster than before. Your walls clenched his member that Ranpo had a hard time to hold back. "You look pale Ranpo-san~ Wanna have some more of THESE thrusts?" you asked and moved your hips in a round motion, making him groan in pleasure. "[Y/n]-chan.." he hated being dominated. "Now it's your turn to beg." you chuckled. "N..No way..!" he said. You grinned and stopped moving, using your hands to keep his hips in place so he wasn't able to move them. "You.. are mean." Ranpo pouted and looked at you with his cute pleading eyes. "Fuck me dammit!" he yelled with blushing cheeks. You chuckled and began to move your hips in a faster way. He moaned in ecstasy, his hands grabbing your breasts to grope them roughly and you already felt a big knot in your stomach that demanded release.
"I..I can't any longer.. Please come with me Ranpo-san!" you panted, thrusting your hips faster and with Ranpo's thrusts from the bottom, you threw your head back and felt your climax blurring your vision. Everything went white and you collapsed over him. Ranpo came seconds later and panted heavily. Though he was exhausted, he raised his hands and hugged you tight, kissing your sweaty forehead. "You are the best dessert, [Y/n]-chan." he said, kissing you again. "Thanks. And Ranpo, you are so fucking awesome in bed." His eyes began to shine from your praise. He grinned and sat you up again. "If that's so.. I can do better! Round 2..~"
You let out a tired laugh and grinned. This always worked when you wanted sex~