Chuuya Nakahara x Reader

Elise sat in Ougai's office and drew something on a paper. Ougai browsed through a file he hold and grinned. "Oh, well. That's interesting. Chuuya, could you tell [Y/n]-chan to come here? I have a mission for her." he spoke calmly and turned to his best man, Chuuya Nakahara. "Certainly, boss."

The little girl watched Chuuya leave and turned her head to Ougai. "Why do you always send the others to missions? It's sooooo boring, I could die! Can I go on this mission, pretty please?" she pleaded with teary eyes. Ougai shook his head and patted her head. "Believe me Elise. That mission is not suited for you~"

Chuuya went through the corridors of Port Mafia's mansion until he reached your room. You two got along very well since you were both sent on missions together after Dazai left for unknown reasons. That's the reason he wondered why the boss wants you to go alone. You hadn't any ability to defend yourself at all.

At least.. everyone thought you hadn't.

As he was at your door, he froze because he heard a voice and music. "She's listening music? Humpf, this is the mafia, not some opera." he mumbled and opened your door without knocking.

>>Kimi ni aete, ureshikatta...

I was happy meeting you

Tsunaida te ga, hokoridatta,

And proud of our holding hands,

Ima wa, betsubetsu no sora, miagete itemo,

Even though we look up to different skies now,

Hora, arukeru...hitori demo...<<

See? I can walk on my own now...

Chuuya listened until your song ended. Though he would never admit it, he loved music and your voice and didn't wanted to disturb and waited until you finished.

He cleared his throat to alert you his presence. You startled and turned around. "Chuuya-kun, what do you want?" you asked because you knew he would never visit you without a reason. He tugged at his fancy hat and collected his words before he began to speak. "Our boss has a mission for you and want to see you now." he spoke calmly, watching you let out a deep sigh. "Oh well, he could give me a damn break you know after we had that much trouble with that detective idiots." you whined and followed him to Ougais office.

"Ah~ [Y/n]-chan, good to see you. Take a seat please. I have to discuss something with you dear." he grinned and motioned to a seat across his desk. You obeyed and sat down, while Chuuya stood beside you with crossed arms. "Yes?" his grin made you uneasy because it never meant anything good.

"Well, last recordings regarding The Guild.. It seems the male members enjoy themselves in Shimabara recently." he explained and handed you the file he was holding. Your brow twitched as you stare at your boss. "Oh great, they are not only rich bastards, they are perverted too. So.. what have we to do with their.. doings in the red light district?" you asked. Chuuya laid his hand on your shoulder and whispered something. "I'm afraid he wants you to go undercover as prostitute and infiltrate them."

You chuckled lightly. "That was a good joke, Chuuya-kun." Ougai sighed. "He is not joking [Y/n]-chan."

„WHAT?!"

Your indignant scream made Elise jump in fear as she dropped her crayon and blinked in your direction. "Calm down please. It's a serious mission. You are not supposed to have fun. We will take care of everything that your 'customers' will only be our men. But in the meantime you can look over the other rooms and watch them. If possible, eliminate them when they're not expecting anything." your boss told you.